Sign in to follow this  
Lyricsarewords

Tamagochi Tamago how long does it take to be fully grown?

I have had my Tamago for a FULL day now and what I ask myself is how long it takes to grow
:wacko: like how long does it taketo age mine is 1 "year" old now and im waiting for it to be 2 but its not happening

how do i get it to grow?

and how do you make it grow into a certain character

PLZ HELP im confused :wub:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

It has to go for 24 full hours to become age 2. If you pause your tama it's going to mess up the age process. And the only way you can really control who to get is give different care to the different characters. This chart should help you out! http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173547-tama-go-growth-chart/

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lesbian Tama mom
      Hi, this is my first post here 
      TL;DR: I reset my tama I got a few months back
      After the reset and actually put effort into taking care of him I've kept him for five days now and I'm excited to say that he's gonna be evolving real soon! If I'm correct he's in his teen phase, I can't wait to see who I get when he's grown! :3
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama