what hair style do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hi! i have been looking on youtube and what not at hair styles. my friends and family say i look best in a bun (sock bun) what do you guys like/look best in?

I like mine just how it is.. I usually wear a hat,though.- u -
Sometimes i have a little frog hair clip,though. I think i look silly in a ponytail.

is it too short?
No, it's not too short at all, it's past my shoulders. I just can't be bothered to learn to do anything with it except brush it. Nor am I interested in making myself look nice. The girls at my school spent ages doing their hair one day and I spent the whole time revising science. :p

I've had my hair in all kinds of styles but I do think the fun thing about hair is that you can change it around and it grows back. I've had my hair very short (to the point where I could put it in a "fauxhawk". Dyed it blonde and blue...I like my hair down the best because I like the way it frames my face but ponytails are fun, braids, messy buns...x) I also like accessorizing with like bows and hair clips.

No, it's not too short at all, it's past my shoulders. I just can't be bothered to learn to do anything with it except brush it. Nor am I interested in making myself look nice. The girls at my school spent ages doing their hair one day and I spent the whole time revising science. :p
at dazz, at first when i stared doing my hair i looked around on youtube and i was like ''there is no WAY i can to these!!!'' but after trying some i got better and better at it and now i like my hair in a bun. sometimes a ponytail. soon (maybe even tomorrow) i am going to get my bangs cut short to about right above my eyes. when i was a little girl i would do it all the time!

I've had my hair in all kinds of styles but I do think the fun thing about hair is that you can change it around and it grows back. I've had my hair very short (to the point where I could put it in a "fauxhawk". Dyed it blonde and blue...I like my hair down the best because I like the way it frames my face but ponytails are fun, braids, messy buns...x) I also like accessorizing with like bows and hair clips.
yes i think it is fun to cut my hair. the thing is about my hair is that it takes FOREVER to grow back. i want mine long it is about armpit level. i dont really use hair clips or anything but i would like to soon. and i LOVE things like messy buns!

I look best in a French braid, but ever since I re-cut my hair, it's pretty hard to put my hair in a French braid without it falling out.

I also like to wear my hair down, layered, just about shoulder-length and parted a little to the right. But if I take a shower right before bed, my hair ends up sticking up in crazy places and I have to just wear a ponytail.

I'm terrible with making anything better than a ponytail, even a braid, and I look bad with a ponytail, so I usually put a small clip in my hair to match my outfit. I love hair clips :D

I normally wear mine loose because its generally okay like that, but alot of times I'll pull it into a high ponytail with some strands at the front loose and tucked behind my ears uhh yeah not much inspiration there sorry UnU

I'm terrible with making anything better than a ponytail, even a braid, and I look bad with a ponytail, so I usually put a small clip in my hair to match my outfit. I love hair clips :D
im not so good at ponytails myself. and i like hairclips too i just dont have many of them sadly

(at sugary) i think that is very cute! i like it. for some reason it says personality. and i sure both of you have a lot of that!!! in a good way of course !!!!!!

I normally wear mine loose because its generally okay like that, but alot of times I'll pull it into a high ponytail with some strands at the front loose and tucked behind my ears uhh yeah not much inspiration there sorry UwU

I look best when i wear my extensions and curl all back, as well as a sock bun:) ♡ yay for hot buns

Side ponytail, baby. Low side ponytail is my trademark look. And fedora/newsie hats. 'Cause I look goooood.

I normally leave my hair down and hold my fringe out of my face with a couple of hairclips. I have too much hair to properly do anything with

My hair is naturally curly with long layers. It looks best just left down. I wish I could wear my hear in ponytails and stuff, but my forehead is huge. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back