v6 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboii004

Reaction score
soo my chamametchi is in band but they play a song and then do a beep and they look like this -_- what does that mean

It's not the instruments. You just didn't get enough notes. Next time try to miss no more than 2 or 3 notes. Hope this helps! ^_^

you do not need to play that game. it adds a lot of stress. i don't play it and my tamas come out just fine! tamaninjacat is right. don't miss more then 2 or 3 notes.

you do not need to play that game. it adds a lot of stress. i don't play it and my tamas come out just fine! tamaninjacat is right. don't miss more then 2 or 3 notes.
I believe it is crucial to play the training game often during the teen stage to pass the pro debut later on in the adult stage...?

You can lower the stress by playing the regular games and praising your tama, but even though the training game is difficult, I find it rather important. ;)

do what you think is best for your tama :) i am just saying for me that for me, i don't play it and my tamas come out great. and playing any game with your tama adds stress. giving it sweets and praising it lowers stress (for mine anyway). so if you want to play the game with your tama then go right ahead! :blink:

I believe it is crucial to play the training game often during the teen stage to pass the pro debut later on in the adult stage...?

You can lower the stress by playing the regular games and praising your tama, but even though the training game is difficult, I find it rather important. ;)
I don't really like that school game either, but what I do is play the game (and win) two or three times before I stop playing it and instead play the other games on the Tama (Sing a song, music notes, and sound block) to lower stress and raise skill points.

I don't think you need to play the school game very often if you play the other games. My Tamagotchi seems to turn out fine (financially) if I play the game just a little bit.

Not totally sure though. If you want to be on the safe side, play the school game, your regular games, and get the Tamagotchi to practice at home. Then your Tamagotchi will definitely be a music star!

do what you think is best for your tama :) i am just saying for me that for me, i don't play it and my tamas come out great. and playing any game with your tama adds stress. giving it sweets and praising it lowers stress (for mine anyway). so if you want to play the game with your tama then go right ahead! :blink:

Of course, I didn't mean that you were doing anything wrong.

I just reread my own post again, and I realized it might seem like I was implying that "my way is the only right way to do things and everyone else is wrong" :unsure:

Sorry about that, I guess I expressed myself quite clumsily.

The comment was probably unnecessary from the beginning, but I guess I just wanted to discuss the training game from another point of view.

I'm far from sure myself however important that game really is, so I'd like to change my previous statement to a question. ^_^

Of course, I didn't mean that you were doing anything wrong.

I just reread my own post again, and I realized it might seem like I was implying that "my way is the only right way to do things and everyone else is wrong" :unsure:

Sorry about that, I guess I expressed myself quite clumsily.

The comment was probably unnecessary from the beginning, but I guess I just wanted to discuss the training game from another point of view.

I'm far from sure myself however important that game really is, so I'd like to change my previous statement to a question. ^_^
it's ok! i did not think you implying it like that. they is no need to be sorry.

and i don't think the comment was unnecessary, i tend to go a bit ''all out'' myself.

your point of view is important to me, i like to hear that type of thing from other people.

i think too many people these days think that every one is out to prove them wrong.

but i would like to thank you for writing what you just did, something i need to do more.

so with that said, have a good day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back