Pikmintaro's Tamagotchi Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pikmintaro

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well I said I wasn't going to do more logs after the Mothra one, but I decided what the heck it's not like it's going to hurt anything, I'll just use this one topic as I try out each Tamagotchi, but I'm not going to be drawing pictures of each of the stages for each Tama (Although I might draw some pictures here and there for fun.)

So anyways I am starting off with my Angelgotchi I am going to do this blind, meaning that I'm not going to look up any info on it (Although I did read about it a couple of months ago.), I'm just going to try and figure out everything on my own, and try to get the best character.

I turned on the Angelgotchi earlier, and it came up as the Ghost with the little Hitaikakushi on its head next to the grave, so I set the time and it turned into the white baby ghost with the halo (Obaketchi2?) looking at the foods it has "Pai" which is obviously Pie, and "Chyoko" which is Chocolate in the shape of a heart.

On the status screen it has the same Kanji for "Day" and "TP" which I guess means Tenshi power (Tenshi being like the Japanese equivalent of Angels.) and it has a bar that says "Shiawase" which means something like Happiness, Luck, or Blessing aaaaand I'm not really sure how to fill this meter, so far it has three lines in it, but I don't know how they filled up.

The next is the hunger screen which says "Onaka" which means Stomach, and the screen after that says "Ganbaru" (Somebody correct me if it's something else, I can read Katakana and Hiragana, and this is what I think it says.) which means basically perserverance, or to do your best, or something like that lol.

I fed it Pies until it was full, then I tried feeding it the Chocolate hearts, but that only raised its Tenshi power (I'm hoping raising the Tenshi power is good, because I haven't seen a way to lower it yet...) so I played the game and that seems to fill up the "Ganbaru" hearts.

The game itself is pretty interesting imo, jumping over the shooting stars, although it is quite a bit harder, and more involved than the games on the other Tamas I have played, it isn't as random as the game on the Mothra Tama so it is easier in that respect.

One thing that kind of annoys me is that the buttons seem to have a bit of a delay to them (At least on my Angelgotchi) I press the button and it doesn't instantly beep which means for the game I have to press the button the moment I see the shooting star or else the Tama gets pushed off the screen.

I have had the bats appear several times when trying to feed the Tama chocolates, but thankfully just shaking or tapping the side of the Tamagotchi casing seems to make them leave, I was worried that you would have to actually tap the screen as this commercial seems to show.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

If you had to touch the screen as the annoying commercial emplies I would be pretty annoyed since I don't want to damage the screen.

Anyways after about an hour the Obaketchi2 turned into Maruten (Which means round angel lol.) so I am continuing to feed it, and give it chocolates, and play with it in hopes of getting the best Tama.

I will update with the final status for today later.

EDIT: Ok after working a lot this evening I am finally home and Maruten went to bed at 8:00pm unfortunately it took a poo right before going to bed so he is sleeping right next to his poo... lovely, but at least he has a little cloud to sleep on (Is it male or female? I have no idea.)

Anyways here is the final status for today.

Final Status for Angelgotchi at the end of the day

Tenshi Power: 39 (His maximum seems to be 50 TP as Maruten and I think he loses 10 whenever he has a poo, and then loses one at a time gradually.)

Shiawase/Blessing: 1/4th Full (It has 3 blips in it, I'm not sure how to raise it more.)

Hunger: Full

Ganbaru: 3/4th Full (I'm not exactly sure what this is right now I'm just going with the Katakana for what it says, but it's the heart meter that fills up from playing the game.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap the Tamagotchi just made a weird noise, and the Maruten suddenly turned into the next stage, I think this one is called Kodoten, it took me completely by surprise, because I didn't expect it to grow into the next stage after just one day, but I am pretty happy for it.

EDIT: Ok Kodoten just went to sleep, I also noticed that Choco Hearts give you two Tenshi Points each, I also forgot to mention I think it's pretty funny that having a poo drains them of so much Tenshi energy.

Final Angelgotchi Status at the end of the day

Tenshi Power: 50 (The maximum for Kodoten)

Blessing: 1/4th Full (Still not sure how this will be raised.)

Perserverence: 3/4th Full (I'm just calling it perserverance because I can't figure out what else it could mean from Ganbaru.)

Holy crap another nice surprise! Kodoten turned into the adult stage today, it's Kuriten! I was expecting it might change sooner than my other Tamas because of it changing into Kodoten after one day, but I didn't expect it to change this quickly!

Anyways now it seems to have a maximum Tenshi power of 80, and a hair like Superman! it is also sleeping on a cloud (I think Kodoten and Obaketchi2 did also.)

I also forgot to mention, but I just noticed the icon for flushing is a butt with little wings coming off of it! hilarious!!!

Also now that it is an adult it goes to bed at 9pm whereas with the previous stages it went to bed at 8pm.

Tenshi Power: 77

Blessing: 1/4th Full (Still not sure how this will be raised.)

Hunger: 3/4th Full

Perserverence: 3/4th Full

Well I finally figured out the blessing bar today, since Kuriten made some weird noises and had sparkle around it I went to the praise icon, and after cleaning up the poo it took in its excitement I saw that the Blessing bar had filled another three blips.

Tenshi Power: 80

Blessing: 1/2 Full

Perserverence: Full

Not much to report today I was mostly just working in the afternoon, and Kuriten did the sparkly thing a couple more times (I think it's praying or something) so now its blessing meter is maxed out.

Blessing: Full

Pretty normal day today, I mowed the lawn and paused Kuriten while doing it and put him in a safe place so he wouldn't get covered in my sweat, and spent the rest of the day working, I saw a door appear on the screen at one point, so I used the little Bell praise thing and the door opened a little, and then closed again so I tried using the bell and then tapping the casing of the Angelgotchi, and that made Kuriten appear, he looked kind of frozen in a pose until he went back to normal, so I have no idea what that was about.

Other than that not much happened besides Kuriten doing his sparkle prayer thing, although praising him for it didn't raise the Blessing bar any further since it's already maxed out.

Almost forgot to update today, I took my Mom and Brother to see the new Star Trek movie, and kept Kuriten paused since even with the sound off I wouldn't be able to see the screen in the dark theater to see what I was doing.

Well I was pretty surprised Kuriten turned into the secret character twins Futagotenshi (Futago just means twins.) they have a max Tenshi power of 90, and the Blessing meter went down to 1/4th full again when they transformed.

They are very cute (All the tamas are.) but I didn't think I would get a secret character so easily!

Tenshi Power: 90

Blessing: 1/2 Full (They prayed or whatever, but I was driving and couldn't look to see so I just pressed the A button five times to get to the bell icon, and praised them so it would count.)

Nothing much today, although I did see what the twins looked like while praying, they had the sparkles around them and they took turns looking backwards and then at the screen, and I didn't catch it yesterday, but I saw what they look like while sleeping today (Yesterday I was driving when they went to sleep, and I couldn't look at the screen, but I pressed the buttons the number of times to turn the lights off for them.) they are both sleeping on the little cloud awwwww.

Blessing: 3/4 Full

Ok another pretty normal day, the twins prayed a couple more times so their blessing bar is full now.

I'm going to be away on vacation from tomorrow May 25th thru June 3rd, so I won't be updating for awhile, I will bring my Angelgotchi with me though, and when I get back I will tell you if anything interesting happens, but I don't think the twins will be dead by then.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in so long, I have been back from my vacation since Monday, but I've had the Flu the whole time so I haven't really gone on the computer much, but I'm starting to feel better now.

Anyways the vacation was pretty good, our family went Whale watching, and we went to some National parks in the area we were staying, and we went to the Scottish Highland games among other things, I was kind of surprised the Twins actually did die at around day 18! even though I was still taking mostly good care of them, anyways I started a new egg, and I'm trying to get the last secret character (The worst adult first though!) I've had it paused for the last few days because of how bad I was feeling, but I will turn it on again tomorrow, but right now it is Maruten.

Ok I was going to take it off pause today, but I changed my mind (sorry!) I am feeling a little sick still, I'm just going to wait until Sunday since that's my next full day off.

Well I took my Angelgotchi off of pause today, and fed it a bit, never going over two hearts, and waiting for it to run out again before feeding anymore... and then it got sick and turned into Devilgotchi -_-

I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Ok so I started a new egg today on my Angelgotchi, and it turned into Maruten and just went to sleep, this time I am also going to play games with it, but still try to keep both hunger and perserverence around two hearts, and I wont pay attention to it unless it beeps at me a couple of times.

Tenshi Power: 0

Blessing: 1/4th Full

Hunger: Half Full

Perserverence: Half Full

Ok Maruten just went to sleep next to a couple of its Poos, hopefully if all goes well I will get the bad teenage character tomorrow, otherwise I will start another Tamagotchi.

Hunger: Half Full

Perserverence: Half Full

Success!!! Maruten turned into Takoten today so hopefully if I keep this up I can get OyajiTenshi.

Hunger: Empty

Perserverence: Empty

Great success! Takoten turned into OyajiTenshi! now I'm taking as perfect care of him as I can in hopes of getting the secret character (Which I can't remember the name of right now!)

Also Oyajitenshi goes to sleep at 11:00pm! I wonder if he will wake up at the same time as the others!?

Tenshi Power: 40 (Maximum for OyajiTenshi.)

Blessing: Empty

Ehhh almost forgot to update today sorry, it was a pretty normal day though, OyajiTenshi did his praying once so I praised him and his blessing bar went up a bit.

Tenshi Power: 40

Blessing: 1/4 Full

Nearly forgot to update again!

Anyways I was worried this morning because when Oyajitenshi woke up he was sick so I healed him, mostly I was worried because I wanted his secret character.

I guess getting sick once wasn't any problem since at around 8:00pm he turned into Otonoten! I love this guy, when he eats his lips are huge, and it looks like he is holding a fan! he goes to sleep at 11:00pm the same as Oyajitenshi, I don't know what time he wakes up though (Oyajitenshi wakes up at around 10:00am)

Tenshi Power: 40

Blessing: Empty (It was half full before he turned into Otonoten.)

Today was pretty normal for Otonoten, I noticed when he is angry he pulls out a sword, and when he is praying he dances back and forth with fans.

I spent most of the day watching the first two Superman movies, and Superman Returns in preparation for seeing Man Of Steel tomorrow.

Tenshi Power: 40 (This is the maximum for Otonoten.)

Blessing: 1/4 Full

Latest posts

Back