Tama stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
okay post stories of them :newmametchi: Hai I'll start

Lovelitchi's Diary: Dear diary, Oh how I just <3 this day Mametchi gave me a pinkish rose.He said you look very lovely I just blushed a little okay maybe a lot but I smiled at him. I thought he was going to kiss me but he just said" See you later lovely!" he said. :) Then later at recess he said"Hey lovelitchi do you want to hang out ?" he said. And he gave me a rose again (and again I blushed hope no one say me with him then they might say lovelitchi+Mametchi I'm okay with that but Mametchi might not) whoops my pencil!. sry about that I got a text message (OMG it's Mametchi wonder what he wants he wants to see me in the park sry I will write when I come back bye)

Dear diary, okay so I went to the park with Mametchi but first he wasn't there.So I waited and waited

so when I was about to leave he came running to me but It was getting late so we chatted 4 a bit rite?

But he said he had to go soon so I said ok but I had to go. He said it was okay so went but when I was looking

He put something in it I just noticed like now Idk If he put it there nah maybe not O/_//O well g2g bye!

(filping the diary here) Dear diary, It's me Mametchi I feel like girls like me for how? OvO I think lovelitchi has

a crush on me should I tell her I sorta like her I'm going to tell her how I feel online Hai here goes!

(later news): she does like me <3 oh we like each other but does that me we have to date?Oh well I will ask later

thanks for listing diary bye

love :newmametchi: ,

Dear diary, okay being Lovelin is so much fun but will it stop me from seeing my friends? anyway I think Himespetchi likes Mametchi idk if he even likes me well a girl can dream but Himespetchi?/! i notice it cause she would always have hearts for eyes when mametchi is near her weird anyway g2g I have to be Lovelin now bye also im in my tourbus have to do a consert lol it will be fun anyway :3 bye-bye later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back