Miss cares on tamagotchi p's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
Can anyone explain about Miss cares on tamagotchi p's?

here i give you a picture.so the character we get it depend on "miss care",read besides character image.

ps_chart-2-1_zps230e511f.png

A care miss happens when you neglect the calling of your tama. To be able to obtain a specific tomo you want, you need to intentionally neglect it. The charts tell how many times a tomo needs to get care misses.

ok ill break it down like I have in my tamagotchi binder...a are miss is adzactly what tamageff had explained above...but to add to his decription...to successfully get a care miss, when your character needs something it will beep and have the icon light up in the bottom right hand corner (face icon),and wil be calling your name in a speech bubble. you muct ignore it completely...it will take approximately 15 mins for this character to stop calling you.but watch carefully cause ive had my character get sick sometimes and need medication (and you don't want to ignore that cause the character can die if not answered.)when the character has finally stopped calling you then you have successfully obtained 1 care miss. in the above chart shows the caremiss's that you need to get particular characters for ex: patitchi she needs 3-7 care misses so you need to make sure she has the amount shown...but at the same time there is a little icon which shows a fork and knife by her name. that is a personality trait . I have a link to a graph below that I use I hope this helps...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441043002641111&set=pb.441017875976957.-2207520000.1369073830.&type=3&theater

oh and p.s- if you ever have any other questions and need a full info list on a tamagotchi of any kind I have a binder that Ive been working on,it has over 300 pages of information.i can send you a scan of some info or even just give you any info you need <3

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ill break it down like I have in my tamagotchi binder...a are miss is adzactly what tamageff had explained above...but to add to his decription...to successfully get a care miss, when your character needs something it will beep and have the icon light up in the bottom right hand corner (face icon),and wil be calling your name in a speech bubble. you muct ignore it completely...it will take approximately 15 mins for this character to stop calling you.but watch carefully cause ive had my character get sick sometimes and need medication (and you don't want to ignore that cause the character can die if not answered.)when the character has finally stopped calling you then you have successfully obtained 1 care miss. in the above chart shows the caremiss's that you need to get particular characters for ex: patitchi she needs 3-7 care misses so you need to make sure she has the amount shown...but at the same time there is a little icon which shows a fork and knife by her name. that is a personality trait . I have a link to a graph below that I use I hope this helps...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441043002641111&set=pb.441017875976957.-2207520000.1369073830.&type=3&theater

oh and p.s- if you ever have any other questions and need a full info list on a tamagotchi of any kind I have a binder that Ive been working on,it has over 300 pages of information.i can send you a scan of some info or even just give you any info you need <3
Wowww.. Thank you so much natasha.. This is so helpful,now i understand. so if my character take a poop,or hungry just ignore it,until the face icon gone?or just ignore it for 15 minute. Does"face icon" can be gone for 15 minute?

A care miss happens when you neglect the calling of your tama. To be able to obtain a specific tomo you want, you need to intentionally neglect it. The charts tell how many times a tomo needs to get care misses.
Thank you geff.. omg i think i always take care of them when they call me,i am so wrong... haha

your more than welcome hun <3 im just happy i can help.the tamagotchi p's is one of my very favorite tama's...and yes it only counts as a care miss if the face icon turns on,then you wait the 15 mins and then it will also go away.thats when you know youve successfully completed the care miss <3 i always find it so hard to let my tama go that long personally lol...thats why ive been having trouble getting particular characters hehe.im happy that i could help >.<

your more than welcome hun <3 im just happy i can help.the tamagotchi p's is one of my very favorite tama's...and yes it only counts as a care miss if the face icon turns on,then you wait the 15 mins and then it will also go away.thats when you know youve successfully completed the care miss <3 i always find it so hard to let my tama go that long personally lol...thats why ive been having trouble getting particular characters hehe.im happy that i could help >.<
Natasha one more question,if my toddler become teen,so i just not giving them foodnit cleaning food,not touch them, except for medichine if they sick,am i right? but teen character can day,isn't it?

Natasha one more question if my toddler become teen, so i just not giving them food and play with them ,so i will get miss care point.am i right? except for medicine. Teen also can die right?

lol yes er right, the teen can also die...and it works all the same for every character, the only differences are the amount of care misses it takes to get the characters...and er right the tamagotchi p's are complicated im still learning about mine lol...and ill teach you a little trick for getting the correct character...when your tamagotchi changes if its not the character you want quickly before the change is complete(a good time is when the gotchi points show up) hit the reset button on your tamagotchi and select DOWNLOAD..never reset! your tama character will be unchanged again then wait approximately 20 minutes or so, and it will change again..keep doing this until you recieve the character you want to get...

this trick works for tamagotchi id, id l, and tamagotchi p's...im not sure if it works on the tamagotchi color plus yet cause i havent gotten mine yet lol...

heres the tamagotchi growth times chart:

egg to baby =1minute

baby to toddler=1 hour

toddler to teen= 1 day

teen to adult= 1 day

adult to final tamatomo(happy symbol)= 72 hours(after becoming adult)

lol yes er right, the teen can also die...and it works all the same for every character, the only differences are the amount of care misses it takes to get the characters...and er right the tamagotchi p's are complicated im still learning about mine lol...and ill teach you a little trick for getting the correct character...when your tamagotchi changes if its not the character you want quickly before the change is complete(a good time is when the gotchi points show up) hit the reset button on your tamagotchi and select DOWNLOAD..never reset! your tama character will be unchanged again then wait approximately 20 minutes or so, and it will change again..keep doing this until you recieve the character you want to get...

this trick works for tamagotchi id, id l, and tamagotchi p's...im not sure if it works on the tamagotchi color plus yet cause i havent gotten mine yet lol...

heres the tamagotchi growth times chart:

egg to baby =1minute

baby to toddler=1 hour

toddler to teen= 1 day

teen to adult= 1 day

adult to final tamatomo(happy symbol)= 72 hours(after becoming adult)
Thank you for your help,you help me a lot,now i totally undarstand about miss care

Thank youu

Just get moriritchi on idl and pekopekotchi on my p's

Moriritchi_anime.PNG

48 hours. :)
sure usually is 48 hour,but sometimes with no reason it can be 72 hour like 3 day to get tamatomo happy symbol.I ever experienced this when I get mametchi.i take 72 hour to get that happy symbol. But usually 48 hour. that's just special cases. ^_^

20130201_065242_zps4a728100.jpg

All iD L adults automatically get their symbols after 48 hours. If you get it after 72, then that is a glitch, lol :p

lol yes, you guys are correct too! but we are talking about the tamagotchi p's not the id l,ive actually had a lot of my characers have the 72 hrs baha and I have no clue why :p but I have had 48 hrs too...im not sure what makes the difference yet but im trying to figure it out <3

According to the guidebook, the P's also takes 48 hours to get the Puzzle Piece.

awe ok, i have been gathering the info so if its not correct ill have to go back and correct it in my binder,thanks for the tip <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back