v6 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboii004

Reaction score
on the v6 what does the teacher do in the school and why when they perform after the teacher does whatever he does why do they get mad?

If your tama is a toddler, you can play Jump Rope at school. If he/she is a teen, you play the music minigame at school. If your tama is getting mad at you, you're probably missing the notes. The teen school game is hard, so it's normal to miss notes.

To play the school game, see those 3 tamas on the screen. When a music note shows up above one of them, press the button that corresponds.

By that, I mean: if there is a music note over the Tama on the left, press the A (left) button. For the one in the middle, press the B (middle) button, and so on. This game requires quick reactions. Practice a lot, push the buttons fast, and you'll be a pro. :)

For teens, do this:

To play the school game, see those 3 tamas on the screen. When a music note shows up above one of them, press the button that corresponds.

By that, I mean: if there is a music note over the Tama on the left, press the A (left) button. For the one in the middle, press the B (middle) button, and so on. This game requires quick reactions. Practice a lot, push the buttons fast, and you'll be a pro. :)
Before the game starts, the teacher will be standing above the band, teaching. She will start yelling after a while. To move along to the game, press button B once or twice. Then, you will see the 3 Tamagotchi characters on the screen and play the minigame.

Is that what you meant?

Edit: What I do when my Tamagotchi is going to school is select "Away" then push button B a few times to skip all the animations before the game. The Tamagotchi band doesn't need to hear the lecture from the teacher, so just push button B to skip ahead.

The Tamagotchis are getting mad because they lost the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back