Is anyone else almost done with this school year? :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvioletchi

Reaction score
I just finished my last semester as a junior at university and I only have one more year! So excited, school has been ridiculously stressful.

How about all of you? And what are you studying? (or if you're in high school/middle etc, what are you interested in studying?)

The school year's almost over for me too. We've just finished end of year exams and next week is half term. I'm in what I think you'd call middle school (6th grade), so obviously I'm not studying anything in particular. But the subjects I'm most interested in are English, French, Spanish, Maths and Science.

I'm in middle school and our school year ends in June! :D (for anyone who watches/watched Lizzie McGuire, I'm a sevvie :) )

I'm interested in forensics and criminal investigation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
School is technically done tomorrow, but since I missed one day over the limit to be exempted from my semester exams, I have to go back next week and take 5 of them. I'm the only one of my friends also.

Dazz: Oooh! I remembered that you like languages. I really want to learn French at an in-depth level as well as some conversational Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese (they all sound so pretty).

Violetchiluv: That's awesome! I myself am definitely interested in that kind of career field as well (although it tends to change a lot depending on how I feel that day xD) My internship is in that field though. :)

Tori: Oh no! ): That totally sounds like something that would happen to me, I used to get sick a lot and I'd always end up missing school (I don't understand why we get punished for that though...would they rather we go and just infect everybody else?) Best of luck though! <3

Yes! School ends June 6.

I took Principles of Biomedical Science (PLTW) this year, which I absolutely HATED. I'm excited to be a high school junior next year, and I'll be taking Psychology. That sounds exciting, and I'm hoping it turns out to be an interesting class. I also like English class and Latin class, but not biology or math.

Which is all pretty ironic, because at the beginning of this school year, I had my heart set on becoming a doctor. xP

Hey Amat! :)

Ooh I really hope you'll like psychology! It's my major at university. :lol: It's really interesting to learn about even if you don't want it to be for your profession, because a high percentage of people have had (or have) a mental illness at some point and it can be good to know about the processes/symptoms because it helps us all to be more accepting of one another and such. I'm not really a huge fan of math or bio, except for the brain (which I love! so interesting!) //and awh, that's okay you still have lots of time to get things figured out <3 lots of people change their minds about what they want to be/study. :)

School is ending next Thursday, but I still have so much work to finish :angry: :angry: . I want it to end because of the work, but I don't want it to end because I won't see my friends anymore :(

Awwh yeah I know that feeling :/ I wish school were less stressful. I love the hamster in your signature by the way! <3

School ended...May 22nd, I believe. And today is the 19th so...

Oh, grand. It really has only been a week. IDK if that's a good or bad thing, 'cause I legit have nothing to do this summer but I'm too lazy to get anything on my summer list done.

And woah woah woah what am I going to do on my birthday? Eh it's not a big deal since it's just 17 and not like 16 or 18.

Ugh I don't know what I should do. Sorry I'm rambling. What were we talking about?

Oh, if I'm done with school. Wait I answered that at the beginning of this post. Well this is awk.

Oh yeah, totally forgot to mention that I'm going into my Senior year of high school. Bring it on man, bring it on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished my exams today. I'm 8th grade of middle school / junior highschool. The subjects that I interested are Physics, Math, Chinese and English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back