Piercings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
So there was a topic on this ages ago: x

Do you have piercings? What are they? How long have you had them? What jewellery do you have in them? Any piercings you would like? Pictures?

I adore piercings, I've had plenty. I currently have: double pierced lobes, an upper lobe piercing on my left ear (just below where the cartilage begins) and a standard helix on my right ear. I've had third and fourth holes on my right ear in the past, and my right nostril. More to come, definitely!

How about you?

Oh my! That's a lot! I just have my ears for now, I was scared to even get those x) I used to want to get snake bites but I couldn't because of job commitments. I do want to get some tattoos though. x)

Just earlobes. One earring per ear. Right now my earrings are yin/yang symbols. :)

Currently have: One hole in each ear and one in my lip.

Used to have: Top of ear, nose and ear stretched to 5mm

Nose and top of ear were the worst they never healed and got infected all the time :/

Last edited by a moderator:
First time piercing i got 14 pierce and the next day i feel not comfortable so i take it off all,just leave 2 pierce in one week. after that i never get pierce anymore oon my ears

487031_458032307589056_1855460341_n.jpg
537501_458031967589090_202861743_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back