Purchasing on Amazon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello... I found several cheap things on Amazon, but can I trust that site...? I have a few questions.

Does Amazon ship to Australia? Does it accept credit card payment?

When I buy from different sellers, will the items come in one package or come in all different boxes from different members? :s

Sorry I'm so stupid, but I just want to make sure because there are a few cheap Tamagotchi things I'm interested in buying~

Amazon is a very reputable site. I've bought stuff from this site before. I'm pretty sure most sellers ship to Australia, ans they do accept credit cards.

If you buy from different people, each individual item will come in its own package.

So, hope that helps.

My family have all been using Amazon for as long as I can remember; they've always delivered things to us efficiently and we've never been scammed or received a damaged item, so I'd say it's very reliable. As for whether it ships to Australia or about the boxes, I don't know.

Yes. It does ship to Australia unless otherwise noted, and they do accept credit cards.

If you buy from different sellers, they will sell you separate packages, and you will usually have to pay shipping for each individual item as well. If you look harder, you might be able to find some stuff from the same seller and you won't have to pay shipping for every single item. (But if you don't find a seller who has multiple items, you'll be fine; the shipping is usually pretty cheap if you order it with the inexpensive, semi-slow shipping.)

Amazon is good, I've used them many, many times (for Tamagotchis, Warriors books, an iPod nano, and all kinds of other stuff) and have never been scammed. It's perfectly safe; just ask your parents first because they'll need to create an Amazon account if they haven't already made one.

But be patient with shipping! Especially with Amazon US, it might take a while to get your items all the way to Australia.

I always feel more comfortable buying through Amazon. I just bought a tamagotchi p's through there instead of ebay, just because they are well known in Amberica for being very trustworthy. I have ordered many items off Amazon and always had great luck.

Okay...I bought some stuff from ToyWiz and one thing from Laura C...what does it mean by "fulfilled by Amazon?"

EDIT: ARRRGHHH! When I put in the credit card number, it says the number is incorrect! WHY?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fulfilled by Amazon is a good thing. It means Amazon itself will ship your order and you can get faster shipping if you want. I prefer to buy stuff that's fulfilled by Amazon rather than other sellers because they usually ship faster.

If amazon ships to Hawaii, I'm sure it can ship to Australia too!

I think my id l was fulfilled by amazon, so it came early.

I love buying from amazon. Anything "fulfilled by amazon" I would buy without hesitation. I did, however, buy a IrDA USB not fulfilled by amazon, and they sent me an international power plug adapter instead... Just got it Saturday, so waiting to hear back from the seller.

This is the first issue I've had in the past 5 years I've bought off amazon.

Also, I got all but 2 of the Tama-go figures for like $25 on amazon, which was great.

If its "fulfilled by amazon" you'll get your package REALLY quickly, even if you are out of the country. I didn't pay for any extra shipping and I bought something from Amazon and it got delivered the NEXT DAY. Pretty good stuff but you still need to look out for sellers since a lot of them have worse feedback then ebay sellers and they don't provide pictures, just stock photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back