Only Japan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

queensgirl07

Reaction score
I think that it's not fair that Japan gets better things and tamagotchis than we do in America I tried asking for a tamagotchi color but when I got it, to my surprise it was all in japanize I know that it was made in Japan and all but when I emails the tamagotchi company they emailed me in a week saying they have no new ideas for the USA.

I feel this way as well, but I can imagine that in some other countries they must be annoyed with having lots of products in English as well though. It's unfortunate though, I wish they would at least try and release a few more english versions before giving up.

Your argument is fair, but don't forget that they did release an iD L in English - probably because a lot of us complained that the color Tamas only came in Japanese. Yes, I agree that things could be better... but things could also be much worse, if you really think about it.

At least Tamagotchis are still available to buy. I'd rather have a Tama in Japanese than no Tama at all. And from all I've heard the Japanese Tamas are pretty good.

Oh, I'm definitely going to get a color Tama at some point. I know they can be fun even if you don't know Japanese.

I know a bit of Japanese and understand most of the things on the P's and I can assure that you don't miss out on anything! Sure, being able to read and understand is nice, but it really is not necessary and all the conversations between them aren't important. You might as well just guess based on the context (for example, your tamagotchi was in school and writes a diary entry, you see her in class making a robot, you can pretty much guess that she is talking about how she made a robot) and you will be right. Or in the park; most of the tamas you meet there only give you tips (you have to go into the bath to stay clean) or when you meet the teachers they tell you to learn earnestly for tests. You can enjoy them without knowing any japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back