Who want to get Tamagotchi Nail art?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
Just found this picture on google. it's really cute.

232067446444392448_35s_d.jpg

ifm6.jpg

232067446444392448_6bk_d.jpg

tamagotchi-mametchi-nail-tutorial.jpg

the last one is anz falcon's, the others are fanmade

Neat! But I'd prefer to get a tattoo. It's permanent.

Aw they're so adorable! I would love to be able to paint my nails like these... :p

Wow, I can barely paint my nails properly without smashing a glass and tipping nail polish remover all over my electronics chargers (true story) and people can do this amazing Tama nail art?! I can't even DRAW Tamas that well. I'd love to get Tamagotchi nail art, not that I ever will. :p

I’d have to check with you here Tamagotchi Nail art. I assume you made certain nice Tamagotchi Nail art design.

I have some printable tattoo transfer paper that Im pretty sure I could use to make tamagotchi nail art :D

I will have to do a test and get back to you guys with what I find coz its most deffo a cheeper option to having your nails professionally done.

Eh, I've never painted nails in my life. It seems horrid to me. These are cute, though; amazingly drawn, especially Perotchi!

So beautiful, I would love them, but think that customers would look weird when they saw my nails :D

It looks very creative and unique. Its something that you don't see every day. Has anyone tried to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back