V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaHero

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a Tamagotchi V3, does anyone know where can I buy a new one?

I checked ebay and new ones prices were over $50 o-o

I only occasionally see in-box V3's under £30 ($50). If you're willing to buy an out-of-package V3 and wait a while you could snag one for £10 ($15) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the tamagotchi have to be new? If it is used, shipping is way cheaper and the tamagotchi is probably half the price :p

These results came up when I searched "tamagotchi v3" on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tamagotchi+v3&sprefix=tamagotchi+v%2Caps%2C142

The first three are not V3s, they are Tama-Gos, and later on is a really cheap fake, but farther up you'll see that the "yellow with purple dots" is available new for $39.95 and new for $25 from a different seller. Later on there is a used Pink with Cherries one available for $31.95. Not sure what the shipping costs would be for you though.

Personally, I think your best bet is to find a used one on eBay. A lot of them are in really amazing condition and you can get them for much cheaper.

Or if you check on tBay here, you might be able to find a nice one. The good thing about tBay is that the buyers and sellers are usually Tamagotchi fans, so it's very unlikely that you'll end up with a fake. And if you do have a problem on tBay, it's very easy to get the word out.

Yeah, I'm looking for new conditions but I guess I'll just see if I buy a used one thanks for the links guys! =)

Basically when you bid in an auction, you enter the maximum amount that you'd like to pay.

The auction will proceed until either you win or someone bids higher than you until the listing is over.

I just did some research about biding, I should bid mins before the auction ends

I generally like to bid within the last half an hour. You can see how much the price goes up and at that point you can decide how much you'd like to fork out.

Good luck!

Yup just like nerdbot said! Best of luck getting the tamagotchi :D

Should I get the V3 with zebra or blue camo, I like both and idk wich one to choose D:

Zebra: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Connection-Version-3-19440-Zebra-NIP-NEW-RARE-/130921652765?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item1e7b89e21d

Blue Camo: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Connection-Version-3-19438-Blue-Camouflage-NIP-NEW-RARE-/130921653005?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item1e7b89e30d

*I ended up getting the blue camo and won! ^^ ended up paying 20 because another user was doing the same as me, sniping lol

Did you get a good deal for shipping? For me, it would've cost about $16... not fun!

Congrats on winning your first auction by the way! :D Hopefully you don't get sucked into others... and develop bad spending habits like me!

Thanks, I decided to bid $20 because 30 secs before the auction ended a guy bid 17.50 so just to be safe and get it I bided $20 5 seconds before the auction ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back