Wierdest file you can find on your computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.//StoryTeller//.x

Reaction score
So sometimes we save things from the internet, and those files sit there for a long time. Then one day, you come across that file and you wonder why in the world you even have this.

I found this beauty on my desktop, titled "what happens when I'm sleepy".

whathappenswhenimsleepy_zps0883e672.png

I truly, TRULY do not know why the heck I made this. Yes, I recall getting a picture of a sleeping seal off the internet and captioning it with "Oh, look. A narcoleptic seal." But I do NOT know why I even did that. All I know is that I was obviously sleepy at the time, so that's probably why I forgot. I JUST WANT TO REMEMBER THE REASON BEHIND MY RANDOMNESS. IT'S NOT FAIR, MAN.

So, my little Tamatalkers: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to venture through the vast jungles of your hard drive, and search for the strangest file you can discover! Mission control, out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This computer I'm using isn't mine but on my USB Drive theres a rich text file thats called "not good with totals". I didn't put it on there my friend who moved away did. She doesn't know how to spell at all and it was supossed to be "TITLES" not "TOTALS" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back