Shiny pokemon moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
Hey guys!

Um... Everybody knows what a shiny pokemon is right?

Have you ever encountered one?

Or were you so exited you accidentaly made it faint?

How many shinies do you have?

Or.... You dont have one? (thats alright! Most people dont :) )

Share youre shiny moments here!

(as for me, i caught a shiny sandile a few days ago!)

I think it's so exciting when you catch your own shiny pokemon. :)

As for me, I have encountered (and luckily caught!) a shiny Zigzagoon and a Silcoon.

I have a few other shinies though, from trading. I have a shiny Swablu and a shiny Budew as well.

I have been playing pokemon since it came out on the gba. I only ever encountered a shiny ONCE and that was in Black. It was a Shiny Foongus. I caught it and was happy but also kinda mad because that was a strong pokemon. But shinys are as rare as the used to be because people just use cheating devices to get as many shinies as they want and then they trade them.

The first time I encountered a shiny, it was a shiny Pellipper(sorry for my bad spelling), and I did the worst thing I could've done: I RAN AWAY from the battle. It was only a few months after I discovered Pokemon, and at first I didn't know how rare it was. I just thought it was like Gastradon, where in some areas it was a different color. A few seconds after I ran away from the battle, I suddenly realized what it was, and for weeks I couldn't forgive myself. Luckily, I managed to get a nice shiny pink Farfetch'D through chaining on my Diamond with a pokeraidar. Since then, I haven't found another shiny but I consider myself lucky to have encountered 2 shiny pokemon, and caught 1 out of the two.

It was the first time I had tried taking a Pokemon game seriously, so I was progressing and walking through some cave I couldn't avoid and out pops a shiny geodude but it was too early in the game for me to have gotten pokeballs -_-

Ummm well in heart gold I caught a shiny gligar... He's blue!! And I have a red gyrados.... On the original gold game I caught a shiny noctowl.... So three for three,

My first shiny I caught was an Oddish, but I thought it was a glitch or something and thought it was cool. But then I learned it was a shiny and thought it was even MORE cool. Then I found a shiny Zubat and made it faint. Those are the only shinies I encountered without hacking (not counting the red gyrados) but then I bout an action replay :3

I found a shiny voltorb! I screamed then it used self destruct. -_-

Actually when I was playing heart gold (my first game) and loaded it up I forgot to delete the game file and there was a shiny Chikarita! I picked it but did not know it was shiny. I don't have the file because I did not delete the old 1. Did not let me save. -_- Did not know until I think back because I remember thinking it was special because of the sparkles and it was! I also remember that it had a brown leaf on its head. I did get a shiny Porygon Z from trading though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only caught the shiny garadose and ran into a shiny electric yellow and blue cat thing from one of the newer games and killed it byistake was so mad

The first shiny I saw was when I was trading with someone and I didn't know about shinies. It was a shiny Chatot and I just assumed it was some weird glitch with the sprite. :p

The first one I owned was a Pachirisu, traded for. The first one I caught was Heatran. I was trying to catch it without using my master ball but I kept making it faint and I just got lucky on my third attempt. My master ball ended up being used after all. ^_^

A male shiny Wingull and a female shiny Poliwhirl both obtained in Black(no cheats).

I was vibrating uncontrollably out of sheer excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back