Teenage Teacher Visited Adult Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
My Music Star's door icon was lit up so I went to check who was at the door. The teenage teacher was there. She talked to my tama and gave him a guitar. It was like he was going to school again! Is my tama ok? I've never had this happen before. Please help! :( .(I did marry him to my brother's Tamago this morning. But I don't think that would cause this to happen.)

That's the Arts School teacher - she gave you an instrument because you will be meeting your band at the school. And no, your character is not yet an adult... it's in the teen stage.

He is a full grown Togetchi with his own son. He is no longer a teen. I've played with Music Stars for years and this has never happened before. But thanks anyways! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you haven't mentioned that he has a son already, lol :D a glitch, perhaps?

My Music Star's door icon was lit up so I went to check who was at the door. The teenage teacher was there. She talked to my tama and gave him a guitar. It was like he was going to school again! Is my tama ok? I've never had this happen before. Please help! :( .(I did marry him to my brother's Tamago this morning. But I don't think that would cause this to happen.)
He married my brother's Tamago. Anyways it might be a glitch.

I should experiment with my own V6 and see if this happens to me as well. Interesting! :D

My Music Star might have gotten confused tranfering it's data to the Tamago. I mean he did visit her for the wedding. ^_^ (He felt so young again after marrying the girl of his dreams. He even tricked the Arts School teacher! :D )

There is a documented Music Star glitch--I've heard about it several times on TamaTalk--in which your Tamagotchi will go back to school if it does not reach pro-debut after a given amount of time. That could definitely be that glitch.

Did you try the "Away" function to see what happens (at school, work, or whatever it is)? What band does he have there? Does he have the same band that he had before?

There is a documented Music Star glitch--I've heard about it several times on TamaTalk--in which your Tamagotchi will go back to school if it does not reach pro-debut after a given amount of time. That could definitely be that glitch.

Did you try the "Away" function to see what happens (at school, work, or whatever it is)? What band does he have there? Does he have the same band that he had before?
He had already reached pro-debut. And I went "Away" funtion, it had all the adult jobs. And no, his band members stayed the same. I hope my tama is ok... :eek:

He had already reached pro-debut. And I went "Away" funtion, it had all the adult jobs. And no, his band members stayed the same. I hope my tama is ok... :eek:
You know, since your Tamagotchi just got married to another Tamagotchi, the teacher may have come to congratulate your Tamagotchi and give it an instrument as a reward for getting married.

I say this because when I marry 2 Tamagotchi Music Stars, the teacher pays a visit at some time a little later and gives my Tamagotchis another instrument. If you marry 2 Music Stars who have first ranking and/or 999 skill points in each category, then she will give you a Mega Drum set. I've never married a Music Star to a Tama-Go, but I imagine that the teacher would do a similar thing in that situation.

The reason the teacher doesn't show up when you marry a V5 to a Music Star is because the V5 character stays with your Tamagotchi, just like it would with a Matchmaker marriage, but if you marry a Tama-Go and Music Star, or a Music Star to a Music Star, the characters will live separately. :)

Edit: The reason you got a guitar instead of a mega-drum set is probably because you married a different version, or your Tamagotchi didn't have 999 skill points in each category and/or first ranking.

You know, since your Tamagotchi just got married to another Tamagotchi, the teacher may have come to congratulate your Tamagotchi and give it an instrument as a reward for getting married.

I say this because when I marry 2 Tamagotchi Music Stars, the teacher pays a visit at some time a little later and gives my Tamagotchis another instrument. If you marry 2 Music Stars who have first ranking and/or 999 skill points in each category, then she will give you a Mega Drum set. I've never married a Music Star to a Tama-Go, but I imagine that the teacher would do a similar thing in that situation.

The reason the teacher doesn't show up when you marry a V5 to a Music Star is because the V5 character stays with your Tamagotchi, just like it would with a Matchmaker marriage, but if you marry a Tama-Go and Music Star, or a Music Star to a Music Star, the characters will live separately. :)

Edit: The reason you got a guitar instead of a mega-drum set is probably because you married a different version, or your Tamagotchi didn't have 999 skill points in each category and/or first ranking.
I'm glad to hear it's normal! Thank you! :) :) :) :) :) (I find my first post funny now because I said that my Music Star marrying my brother's Tamago probably didn't have anything to do with it.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back