Continue the Story Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Each player comes up with the next line of a continuing story. Each line can only be a certain number of words in length. Copy and paste the story thats already there and continue it by a short sentence or two! I start:

It was a long windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know."

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly. When I looked up again, Coraline was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly.When I looked up again, Coraline was gone. Where had she gone, I wondered. I picked up the tamagotchi and fed it.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly.When I looked up again, Coraline was gone. Where had she gone, I wondered. I picked up the tamagotchi and fed it. The tamagotchi just stared at me. It's smile grew wider and wider.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly.When I looked up again, Coraline was gone. Where had she gone, I wondered. I picked up the tamagotchi and fed it. The tamagotchi just stared at me. It's smile grew wider and wider. Then, in the blink of an eye, it jumped out of its shell!

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly.When I looked up again, Coraline was gone. Where had she gone, I wondered. I picked up the tamagotchi and fed it. The tamagotchi just stared at me. It's smile grew wider and wider. Then, in the blink of an eye, it jumped out of its shell! It ran to the door of a old abandon warehouse and looked back at me. I could see it in it's eyes, it wanted me to follow it.

It was a windy night when my life changed drastically. All because of one tamagotchi. It was a clear blue p1. I had no idea how to care for it. So I asked Coraline to take care of it. She showed me some instructions from an old tamagotchi. I understood. Coraline told you, "This Tamagotchi is very delicate, and shall not break. If the buttons don't work, or the pixels start to fade, let me know." I looked down at the tamagotchi and nodded my head slowly.When I looked up again, Coraline was gone. Where had she gone, I wondered. I picked up the tamagotchi and fed it. The tamagotchi just stared at me. It's smile grew wider and wider. Then, in the blink of an eye, it jumped out of its shell! It ran to the door of a old abandon warehouse and looked back at me. I could see it in it's eyes, it wanted me to follow it.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all
Love This

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I new he changed colour the colour that he turned was orange.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I new he changed colour the colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endevour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I knew, he changed colour. The colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endeavour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted. I walked a few feet. The now Orange Kuchipatchi was angry. A few moments later, I heard an ear splitting beep. It sounded like the beep for attention. And I saw a Babytchi crying.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I knew, he changed colour. The colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endeavour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted. I walked a few feet. The now Orange Kuchipatchi was angry. A few moments later, I heard an ear splitting beep. It sounded like the beep for attention. And I saw a Babytchi crying. I went over to the Babytchi but before I could do anything it disappeared. I had to get out of here. I walked over to the place with the portal but it was gone. I tried to create the portal with my mind but with no avail.

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I knew, he changed colour. The colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endeavour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted. I walked a few feet. The now Orange Kuchipatchi was angry. A few moments later, I heard an ear splitting beep. It sounded like the beep for attention. And I saw a Babytchi crying. I went over to the Babytchi but before I could do anything it disappeared. I had to get out of here. I walked over to the place with the portal but it was gone. I tried to create the portal with my mind but with no avail. I turned around swiftly to see if there was anyone who could help me. Then I saw the tama that had jumped out of my p1!

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I knew, he changed colour. The colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endeavour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted. I walked a few feet. The now Orange Kuchipatchi was angry. A few moments later, I heard an ear splitting beep. It sounded like the beep for attention. And I saw a Babytchi crying. I went over to the Babytchi but before I could do anything it disappeared. I had to get out of here. I walked over to the place with the portal but it was gone. I tried to create the portal with my mind but with no avail. I turned around swiftly to see if there was anyone who could help me. Then I saw the tama that had jumped out of my p1! I ran and ran but I could not catch up with it. I tripped up and fell back through the vortex. There stood Caroline with my p1

So I did, but it ran on without me, I had lost it. But that was nothing strange in my world. Nothing could be strange because I created everything. It all in my head after all. Yet there it was, it appeared in my mind, and I lost it. I quickly followed and went into the warehouse. It was in there, waiting for me. It pointed to a swirling vortex next to it and then jumped right in! I couldn't help but jump in also and the next thing I knew I was in a pixelated tamagotchi world. There I found kuchipatchi right under my nose but he couldn't move and he was stopping me from moving. The next thing I knew, he changed colour. The colour that he turned was orange. It wasn't long into my endeavour that I realized that since it was my mind I could do anything I wanted. I walked a few feet. The now Orange Kuchipatchi was angry. A few moments later, I heard an ear splitting beep. It sounded like the beep for attention. And I saw a Babytchi crying. I went over to the Babytchi but before I could do anything it disappeared. I had to get out of here. I walked over to the place with the portal but it was gone. I tried to create the portal with my mind but with no avail. I turned around swiftly to see if there was anyone who could help me. Then I saw the tama that had jumped out of my p1! I ran and ran but I could not catch up with it. I tripped up and fell back through the vortex. There stood Caroline with my p1.

" You'vI'm sorry, but you've seen too much," she sighed as she walked me in the head with the tamagotchi.

Then everything went black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back