Any fellow artists out there?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
Hey guys :) was just curious if there are any other fellow artists here? :)

I mostly do wildlife and animal art (specialty I guess is canines since that's what I get hired for the most)

I am on both deviantart and a site called furaffinity under the name of nightspiritwing :) (since i'm not sure we can post links to our art sites here)

anyways who else? anyone? :D

I draw Rayman characters, sometimes in other forms. Like Minecraft forms.

Sadly, I do not have a DeviantART account...but I usually post my drawings in the Gallery.

Do terrible artists count? If so, me. I always draw failed stuff that is so bad it's funny (and somebody except me admitted it too). *has got an A on art exam but chosen to ignore it*

I have my fine arts degree and I major in fantasy and digital media I have an old deviantart account that I ahvent used in a while but the old stuff is still on there its under the name of

Natasha-donovan1989...I also sculpt, paint,molds, sketch, etc....but im really rusty cause I haven't done any sketching persea since my sons were born haha I just cant seem to find the time :p <3

Haha I hear ya on loving getting paid to draw :p ! I do commissions and it ends up being my "fun" money plus my family (husband and baby and I) was able to go on vacation off the money I made!!

I don't get paid for drawing but I do ALOT of commissions for sculpting,and lately crocheting haha..and I actually can pay for our Christmas on it...so it does pay off big time! <3

Haha I hear ya on loving getting paid to draw :p ! I do commissions and it ends up being my "fun" money plus my family (husband and baby and I) was able to go on vacation off the money I made!!

I do stuff with Photoshop and sometimes draw!! It's not that great though. Most of the time, I spend three hours sketching something in Photoshop only to decide it's bad and delete everything. 'tis an endless cycle D:

I suppose I'm more of a "crafter" if anything- I like to make jewelry and hair bows and necklaces. :)

I took an art class but I haven't got a very steady hand for drawing so it was frustrating.

I do play guitar though and I love to sing!

I suppose I'm more of a "crafter" if anything- I like to make jewelry and hair bows and necklaces. :)

I took an art class but I haven't got a very steady hand for drawing so it was frustrating.

I do play guitar though and I love to sing!

awesome! I also play an instrument myself! The harp! :eek:

but I can't sing to save my life ;.;

:D

I'm a graphic design student/freelance artist. I take on comissions from local theatrical companies to make their posters for them, as well as schools with their plays etc. Just recently, I did the backdrops for the local high school's prom theme, which was James Bond. Made three 7ft x 12ft canvases on which I painted the Skyfall castle on fire, James Bond's car and the entry gateway to the castle. Aside from commissions, I ordinarily liven up my tama log with little sketches; though I haven't logged anything in quite a while.

ooo pokemon :) right now pokemon fusion art is big...have you tried doing any of that type of pokemon art? :) looks pretty fun...if I ever get free time I want to do a few myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back