BIG PROBLEM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sia

Reaction score
I have a big problem: I get obsessed over tamagotchis and I love them! But all of a sudden after a few days,I lose tottal interest in them..and then I'm obsessed again..what can I do to keep me interested? What's wrong with me??

There's nothing wrong with you. Sometimes, for me at least, the tama gets boring or harder to care for. Other times your to busy to care for tamas. If you want to keep the interest up I recomend playing with different tama.

I have a big problem: I get obsessed over tamagotchis and I love them! But all of a sudden after a few days,I lose tottal interest in them..and then I'm obsessed again..what can I do to keep me interested? What's wrong with me??
This happens to me a lot. Sometimes i go months before i even touch my Tamagotchis again. For some people like me (and maybe you) we just need a break from tamagotchi's and after our interest in them have come back and there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with you either and don't think that just because you lose interest. Don't try to force yourself to love Tamagotchi's. It should come naturally.

Same here about the lost total interest in them

My mom says I go from one thing to the next

Last edited by a moderator:
Same of you, 4 years ago I lost interest of tamagotchi and few years later I suddenly love tamagotchi again

I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to things I like, and because I'm so obsessive, I get burned out pretty easily. So I sort of go in a cycle, and eventually I feel like picking my tamas back up. Right now I'm all about Animal Crossing: New Leaf though XD

It's nothing out of the ordinary, I typically get tired of my tamas after a week or two if I'm too broke to add anything new to my collection at the time. Maybe you could try buying a new tama? or if you are broke like I am, just play with one that you have played the least ;)

That's normal, it happens to me too. I lose interest, then get interested again...it always depends on whether I'm too busy with my other temporary obsessions. I stay with Tamas and TamaTalk but temporarily get interested in other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back