ID L help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rezaro

Reaction score
how to unlock a matchmaker? And I already have a pet, what can I do with it? :)

Once your character has been an adult for two sunrises, s/he can visit the matchmaker and enter into an arranged marriage. To get to the matchmaker, select the door icon, scroll down until the second menu page appars, then select the third entry ("Omiai Party"). After viewing the three prospective mates, use the A (left) button to indicate your selection, then press the B (middle) button to have them get married, or press the C (right) button to leave without selecting a mate.

credit:binary

Last edited by a moderator:
okay thank you, how about my pet? what can I do with it?

It's just for decorative purposes. They go with you outside and that's it.

oke thank you, and how to unlock my letter? and how to meet my tama first gen?

If your first generation Tamagotchi reached TamaTomo status, you can take your second-generation (or beyond) Tamagotchi to visit that parent under the food menu. You can visit a male ancestor using the second option (meal) and visit a female using the third food option (snack). Then select the final option when a menu pops up. Your Tamagotchi ancestor will give you something to eat.

Note that this only works when your Tamagotchi is an adult.

I don't understand what are you saying but thank's, I choosed option meal but I will go to restaurant -_-

I don't understand what are you saying but thank's, I choosed option meal but I will go to restaurant -_-
I think what she means is that if your previous character has received all four happy symbols, your current character can visit him or her at their house. In the meals menu, the last option is for boys, and the last in the snacks menu is for girls.

Say I had a Mametchi 1st generation, and he received all four happy symbols. Currently, I have his daughter, a Memetchi. Now that she is an adult, she can visit his house by going to the second option in the meals section (underneath where the restaurant is). Upon arrival, Mametchi will either cook her a meal or say that he can't. If Mametchi offers her food, a screen will pop up with a picture of the food and the name in Japanese beneath it. Press B, and then select the top option. Mametchi will then bring Memetchi the food to eat.

Does this make sense?

I think Amat Gotchi is saying:

1. It is not possible to meet your tama first gen unless your tama first gen reached "TamaTomo" Status. The tama who visits the first gen must alwasy adult age to make a visit.

If your tama first gen has reached Tama Tomo status then in order to meet it:

a. Go to Food Menu > choose Meal (second option) if it is a male or

> choose Snack (third option) if it is a female tama.

then choose last option on menu.

If you do these things your ancestor (first gen) will give you something to eat.

Edit: Sorry to repeat - I think kuchipatchi.is.blue55 and I both posted replies at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i get a pet for my idl?
While your iD L is a baby/toddler/teen, you may notice that when you go to the park, a little animal/creature may pop up and play with your Tamagotchi. These are pets, and can be obtained when your iD L is an adult. In order to get one, your adult must play with the pet 3 times. The third time they play, a screen will pop up, asking if you want to take it home. The first option is yes, the bottom is no. If you select yes, the pet will come home with your adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back