Sign in to follow this  
CheesyNoodleTama

How to get hanagatchi on v4.5?

I'm not a new tamagotchi owner, but I was wondering what you have to do to get hanagatchi (probably spelling wrong) the secret character for the female on the v4.5. I thought I might try to get her this time around. My tama is currently an ura young marotchi. Thanks!!

You can get Hanagatatchi only from Ura Memetchi with 350 beauty points (the second skill point). Because you currently have a Ura Young Marotchi, even if you get the beauty points at a high level, you will receive Tsukkomitchi.

• Like 1

I see. I'll just get the beauty points up since I haven't gotten tsukkomitchi yet. Thanks for your help though, I'll keep that in mind for the future. :)

Adding on to what KIB said, you heed 350 beauty points, and 450 points all together.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GlennMorales
      I couldn't find a solution to this problem so i hope to find it here.
      When i had 4 gen i wanted to view family history but i couldn't i thought that i maybe need higher generation to view it.
      But now im on 7 gen and it's still unavailable...
      I remember that when I played this tamagotchi last year i had another family and i could view family history on 4 gen.
      Help me please!!

• By Candythief
      Just now Debirokotchi evolved into the twin!!!! It was 14 days old and had a DP of 80 or 90, not sure. They are awesome!!!! Im so happy!

I will link a video of their mischieves. 
    • By Maria&Co.
      First of all, I am a new user here. I look forward to my time here, and hope I can get answers to some of my questions (I have quite a lot of them )
      Anyway, the title basically explains it; I never get any of the Kuchi teens on the V4.5 (Kometchi, Ura Young Yattatchi, Boxertchi, and Yakantchi). No matter WHAT I do, I always, without fail, get Daiyatchi or Ura Young Memetchi from KuchiTamatchi, and Ura Young Violetchi from Kuribotchi. I've tried searching this problem, but haven't really found anything. Does anyone know if there might be anything I'm doing that could be causing this, or if there's anything I could do to prevent this? Because I never used to have this problem until recently, and I don't have this problem at all on the V4...
    • By RxBunnyz
      For the past month or so I've been running 3 different original tamagotchi (P1 and P2) trying to get a secret character, which is something I've never succeeded at before.
      Many people have said to simply get Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and then take perfect care from there.
      Others have suggested these different variables:
      - Discipline 100%, but take average care
      - Discipline 100%, with one or two care misses
      - Discipline 0%, take average care, but no care misses
      - Discipline 75%
      - Keep a low weight
      - Keep a maximum weight
      - Feed no snacks vs feeding snacks
      Etc.
      But I'm starting to wonder if there are more requirements to getting a secret character... Do you need to take certain care when they are a baby? Does the care of their entire life cycle matter?
      I would appreciate advice or input of any kind!
      Has anyone successfully got a secret character by way of taking certain care at other stages? Does babytchi care matter?

• By AnniChu
      So I got the letter offering the jobs, and I open it. The problem is, I took too long in deciding what job I wanted and it exited out of the screen! Does this mean my Tama will be jobless? Or does it give you another chance to pick?

Oh, and if anyone has any information on what spiritual jobs there are and how to play them, that would be awesome.

Thank you so much!
    • By AnniChu
      Here's a picture of James. :3