What's the longest you've stayed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosaria

Reaction score
Title says it all.

Longest I've been awake is around 3 days.

The longest ive been awake is about 14 hours

The longest I've been awake for is about 40 hours because I was really stressed about something and stayed up all night worrying about it. I'm frequently awake until about 2 AM for the same reason. That used to happen almost every night but now I listen to audiobooks that scare me but they distract me from stuff I'm worrying about so I go to sleep. And I'm never tired in the morning...I've always been getting about half the sleep I'm meant to, it's normal for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been awake for roughly 37 hours at once because I had a bad case of insomnia, man was I tired! I hate staying up late.

32 hours

I was at the hospital and my arm was in so much pain

Nearly two days due to insomnia. I have a lot of times when I'm up for about 24 hours because I simply can't sleep. It's a miserable thing to have to go through.

A little long than 48 hours. It was in the bus on the way to Hongary for the holidays. I sat on the seat that's on the side of the aisle and the person next to me was a stranger so I couldn't use him as a pillow LOL

I felt horrible though.

About 3 days too. My brother always stayed up late and I always thought it was amazing how he could do that. I tried so hard and in the end I fell asleep on the stairs and my dad woke me up by pouring water on me.

Approx. 23 hours. woke up at 6AM, fell asleep at 5am. Slept until noon. That's when mom woke me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back