Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMitchi

Tamagotchi P's-Knightchi Puzzle Piece

I'm new with Tamagotchi and

I have a Tamagotchi P's (without pierce), just want an opinion or suggestion on how to complete the puzzle piece.

I've done my survey and find out the 3 puzzle but i have problem to find the last one.

Just for share;

My Character was Knightchi/ Naitotchi

1) Hamburger Steak

2) Clapper board

3) Star Costume

4) ??? <<-----need help..

Please somebody help me?

TQVM :ph34r:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

You need to wait for it to be an adult for 48 hours. That is the last piece and it also records the tama into your tama records.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Zemeraldite
      Please refer to the picture showing the complete clover screen - https://ibb.co/kuWruk
      I only gave memetchi the ribbon dress and the make up box, and I assume the 3rd clover is for 48/72 hours, but what about the 4th one? I got it this morning but not sure what for...? Can someone translate the menu or tell me what the 4th is normally for? Am i glitching or missing something? >.<

Here is what I was supposed to give her to get tamatomo
      Snacks
      - Neapolitan / ナポリタン (Cafe Restaurant)
      Items
      - Make-Up Box / メイクボックス (TamaDepa)
      Accessories
      - Heart Sunglasses / ハートサングラス (Rola Card)
      Clothing
      - Ribbon One Piece / リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)

Also does anyone know if the alter ego ones have different collectable tamatomos? Can the alter egos can be obtained as a sticker in the tamatomo book?
      (Ps anyone found out what alter ego memetchi tamatomos are?)
    • By MameTamaFantchi
      :'( nino... My favorite tamagotchi ever. I felt horrible that this happened 3X i...i d... Dont know how it happened... He used to be a maimaitchi and then a knightchi... And now... Resting with the angelgotchi. WAAAAAAHHHH this ish so saaad!!! I logged about him, PLEASE go check it out, i would really appreciate it. well... R.I.P. Nino the Knightchi.

(THIS IS AN OLD POST, I KNOW IT SAYS NEW. I MADE THIS A WHILE AGO AND NEVER POSTED IT.)
    • By sawatakuho
      My tamagotchi doesn't allow my tama to change to whatever the deco piece was. For example baby change, I inserted the deco piece and my tamagotchi downloaded it and the background and everything was baby theme but I can't seem to change my tama into baby form!
      Please advise!
    • By TotallyTamagotchi
      I got Julietchi today, and I wanted to get her puzzle pieces so I went to the P's section on Tama-zone and I couldn't see any English translations (w/ pictures). Does anyone know what she likes with pictures? It would be really helpful.