How do I take good care of my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
I don't mean how to take care of the virtual pet on the inside, I mean on the outside.

I've noticed that my ID L spacy's heart and star is getting scratched up, and the top part of the faceplate, and so is the screen. :( I don't want this to happen again, so do you know of any good ways to keep that from happening? I remember taking very good care of my Spacy...Although, I would touch the screen to wipe away dust, and I would put it face down so the screen wouldn't collect dust.

And is it a good idea to keep the packaging? I've seen many people who keep the packaging, to keep it in good condition. Is that a good way to keep it nice?

But if I don't have the packaging, would it be best for me to just crochet a pouch for every single one? Or maybe just wrap them all in blankets or bubble wrap or something... :huh:

Thank you!! ^_^ :) ;)

You can get covers to protect the outside shell, there is someone on here selling crochet covers have a look in the tBay, Ive herd of other members keeping them in socks as well. Theres a topic called "your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?" you might get a few ideas from there. As for the screen I bought a screen protector for a phone and cut it to fit, it works really well :)

I keep all of my packaging just because really and have never used it as a way of protecting my tamas, in most cases its pretty impossible to use the packaging in that way due to the size or general destruction when getting the tama out in the first place (tama-go).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also use screen protectors to stick on top of the printed design on the face plate as well. This will prevent it from being rubbed off.

Ra,

You can also use screen protectors to stick on top of the printed design on the face plate as well. This will prevent it from being rubbed off.

Ra,
I want to do that, but I'm worried that if I ever decide to peel off the screen protector, it will take some of the paint off. Does it do that? But thank you very much for your help! ^_^

No, since the soft screen protectors aren't stuck on surfaces with adhesive, it won't peel off any paint.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back