It's been a while

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hey there, Tamatalk. <3

Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, but I haven't been on here in forever!

So anyways, the point:

I lost all of my Tamagotchis (sigh), and I'm getting the itch again to play with one. I'm looking on Amazon, and they have some Tamagotchi P's for sale. So, my question, how does everyone like them? Are they "better" (I know, relative term) than other color versions, in your opinion? Is it worth all $50?

Yes, I know it's in Japanese. I like that, to be honest. :)

The last Tama I played with was an iD L, and I loved it to death. Please let me know what you guys think of the P. Thanks, guys. :wub:

Welcome back! Anyways, I've never played with any other colour tama, but the P's is packed with features, many being new. I would say it's worth $50.

Hey there, Tamatalk. <3

Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, but I haven't been on here in forever!

So anyways, the point:

I lost all of my Tamagotchis (sigh), and I'm getting the itch again to play with one. I'm looking on Amazon, and they have some Tamagotchi P's for sale. So, my question, how does everyone like them? Are they "better" (I know, relative term) than other color versions, in your opinion? Is it worth all $50?

Yes, I know it's in Japanese. I like that, to be honest. :)

The last Tama I played with was an iD L, and I loved it to death. Please let me know what you guys think of the P. Thanks, guys. :wub:
welcome back <3 its very unfortunate that you lost all your previous tamagotchi's that's happened to me in the past :( ... as for the tamagotchi p's...I am a huge fan of them actually I have two right now and planning on getting another two very soon haha...I have the yellow and green one and right now im hunting a white and purple one :p ...I also have all the deco pierces for them too...

and I would say most definitely try and get one, they have such a large amount of content that's packed into this gorgeous little tama haha.. its always changing and the characters are soo cute.. you have many things to unlock in this tamagotchi and every character has its own tamatomo sets that you have to find out lol...im trying to tell you as much as possible without giving all the secrets away haha... there are 5 pets you can get and raise... there are things that can be planted in the garden (but not seeds if that makes sence lol) there are two games preloaded on the tama p's but you can download many more and even if you don't plan on downloading (which I haven't yet cause I don't have a IRDA device yet) then there are still all the games that come with the deco pierces...plus when you do ge the deco pierces you can get brand new characters...

there are 30 adult characters just in the tamagotchi p's alone, then there are 23 adult that are known so far from the deco pierces...then there are three deco pierces that are change deco's and they change your character to a royal, a fairy or a baby lol.. those combined have 30 different changes that can happen to certain pets....

plus ever deco pierce has new wall papers,(they change the look of your house)..and new items and outfits/access that you can dress your tama up with and then theres items you can play with...

at the same time even without the deco pierces you still have over 30 items you can play with,and then theres outfits/access, wallapaers, food items etc that are pre programed into the tamagotci p's... haha ok so im going to stop wtyping now cause I could talk about this tama all night haha..

but I will say I haven't even hit the tip of the ice berg yet about the details about the tama <3

sry it double posted lol <3 oh and you can get them cheaper then $50 you just have to keep an eye out for the bids on ebay.. I have gotten mine for $45 each free shipping..but ive seen a few lucky ppl get them for $25 or so haha <3

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds awesome! I'm definitely considering it oops...

Can you explain the pierces a little more please? :) thanks for your replies <3

Last edited by a moderator:
haha sure I can lol there are 9 deco pierces out now and two more are set to release in july

they are

love and melody

tama star circus

melody land

fairy change

royal change

baby change

berry sweets

aikatsu pierce

dream coffret

here is a pic of all the colors of the tamagotchi ps you can choose from:

https://www.google.ca/imgres?newwindow=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=855&tbm=isch&tbnid=pt_OkvuFPPKuOM:&imgrefurl=https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_P%27s&docid=--WFtGKdA4MeTM&imgurl=https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120904073930/tamagotchi/images/3/3f/Tamagotchi_p%2527s_design.jpg&w=690&h=348&ei=mWDQUZyuEqni4AOQ0oCYDQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:12,s:0,i:115&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=298&start=0&ndsp=25&tx=135&ty=72#imgdii=pt_OkvuFPPKuOM%3A%3BiQgzs-2Wl-bByM%3Bpt_OkvuFPPKuOM%3A

then heres afew pics of some of the deco pierces:

https://www.google.ca/imgres?newwindow=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=855&tbm=isch&tbnid=0hXXmUkA_lOz3M:&imgrefurl=https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182023-tamagotchi-ps-another-new-tamagotchi-in-japan/page-27&docid=Vy3XHAsEAWuLXM&imgurl=https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii490/the13thgeek/deco_zps52d416b0.jpg&w=640&h=480&ei=zGDQUaq6JPHA4AOB8IG4DQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:31,s:0,i:178&iact=rc&page=2&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&start=26&ndsp=29&tx=104&ty=94

there a re many more lol

ok so these are little pin like pieces that you insert into your tamagotchi p's (they are placed where the heart is on the tamagotchi p's...you take that heart out, which is a rubber protector...and the deco pierce is out into that spot)

and when you do that it will link to your tamagotchi and creates all the changes in the tamagotchi to happen which means.. it loads all of the items,wallpapers etc that I have discussed above and it allows you to access them...plus there are new destinations and games too...then you can raise your tamagotchi as one of those characters that are exclusive to the deco pierce...you can choose which one you want by the way...

and you can continuely switch them out <3

So it's a "little" like the tamago figures? (Except obviously better ;) )

Ok got it! Thanks so much :)

yeah actually its very much like the tamag-go characters and yes definitely better haha! I have a few links to some bids going on now that you might be able to get one for a good deal <3 if you want them let me know :)

So it's a "little" like the tamago figures? (Except obviously better ;) )
Ok got it! Thanks so much :)

Welcome back! I remember you from last summer I think. :D

I ordered a P's a few weeks ago and when I get home from vacation, it should be there (because it arrived the same day I left for vacation, just a few hours after my plane left in fact :p ). I was able to buy the P's used on eBay for about $25. If you see one for that cheap, check the seller's rating before you bid of course. :)

From what I understand, the Tamagotchi P's has a gameplay a bit more similar to that of the V4 than the iD L.

The Pierces are a lot like the Gotchi figures, but many also add raisable characters to your Tamagotchi P's or can change the character you have, I believe?

I really love my p's! It is definitely worth the $50. This was my first Japanese tama and I was a little on the fence about buying it, but I'm so happy I did. :) It is really entertaining because there are so many features compared to some other tamas. I think you should go for it! Give it a shot. Good luck. ♥

I like the P's. It's worth the fifty dollars. You can buy the tamadeko pierces to add on to it. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back