Yay it's an adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi32

Reaction score
Mimitchi! Yay!!!! I always wanted one :D But it is strange my Oniotchi dropped a heart before changing :) Well, her training bar is a 100% full :p Mabey that's why.

Congrats :) It's nice to have such a thing as Oniotchi change into something as great as Mimitchi. Good job!

I don't understand.What is surprising about dropping a heart in the teenager stage and getting perfect characters like mimitchi and mametchi?What is wrong?Doesn't perfect care means dropping a heart and filling it up right away?How do you take care of it without it dropping a heart?It is NOT possible, as far as i know.

I know it is impossible not to miss any hearts :( But her training levels were 100% perent full so that's why I got a Mimitchi I think :lol:

I don't understand.What is surprising about dropping a heart in the teenager stage and getting perfect characters like mimitchi and mametchi?What is wrong?Doesn't perfect care means dropping a heart and filling it up right away?How do you take care of it without it dropping a heart?It is NOT possible, as far as i know.
I think what she meant is that just before it evolved it had dropped one heart level. She wasn't implying that there was anything odd between the heart-drop and the Mimitchi growth.

Thanks peanutbutter anyway Winterace88 Rivenn was right that was what I meant :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back