Pictures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection. I like that butterfly one.

I also have one of those Pikahu watch thingies ;)

I remember the first time I got that Angel character. I lost it and found it under the couch the next day! Boy was that a surprise. I didn't know what the characters were yet and that one was a bit scary :D

Nice collection. I like that butterfly one.I also have one of those Pikahu watch thingies :D

I remember the first time I got that Angel character. I lost it and found it under the couch the next day! Boy was that a surprise. I didn't know what the characters were yet and that one was a bit scary :D
I haven't used those Pikachu things since 1999. Are they virtual pets? ;) Im not sure.

Argh! how dare you! You have more camouflages than me! I want you camo tamas! ARGH!!!!! Anyways, youi're lucky! ;) :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ichigotchi: :huh: :huh: I need your camo's! :( :(

Ill HAVE UR PIKACHU THINGYS!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE UR PICZTURES!!!! :unsure:

I just got a blue flower Lei last week. I love it!!I'm earning for another one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection. I like that butterfly one.I also have one of those Pikahu watch thingies :p

I remember the first time I got that Angel character. I lost it and found it under the couch the next day! Boy was that a surprise. I didn't know what the characters were yet and that one was a bit scary ;)
lol....the same thing happened with my connection.

I had layed it on the floor when I was sleeping on the bed ( he was nice and warm in his bed :D )

and the next morning I cried because I coulden't find my connection!

and then it beeped I tried to follow the noise but I still coulden't find it.

But then I lifted a pile of clothes and I'm like how did you get here?

I didn't care who did it my tama is not lost anymore.

it shows you your username and asks for a password

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back