What are your favorites of the released pokemon in X and Y?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the fairy type?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I like the fact that a little fairy like flabébé can crush dragons like salamence and flygon...

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
Tell me your favorite pokemon in X and Y so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I'm wondering, how the anime is going to be.

Usually Pokemon comes out first in Japan and so does the anime but everything is coming out at the same

time this year so I wonder how the anime will be, if there will be one.

Favorites:

Chespin

Xernas

Litleo

Noivern

^^ thats interesting... I bet they will either start it at the same time everywhere or start it earlier in japan per usual. Im just hoping that there will be better supporting characters -_- i also thought it would be cool if they brought back max from hoenn and made him ten so he could catch pokemon but i doubt that :)

Me and my 18-year old sister can't wait! I love the new Pokemon! Since there are new Pokemon, like Talonflame, I'm really stoked to get it!

And there's also the petting system where you get to interact with your Pokemon :D Personally, I like the Fairy type due to the Dragon type being one-sided. Really. At least now it has it's weakness :D I also like Chespin and the Panda guy especially his new evolution! :)

SYLVEH FOR THE WIIIIIINNNNNN! :3

I also like that new cotton-candy one, Swirlix, jlfkjnaigjheigcan;FAIRIES

^^ thats interesting... I bet they will either start it at the same time everywhere or start it earlier in japan per usual. Im just hoping that there will be better supporting characters -_- i also thought it would be cool if they brought back max from hoenn and made him ten so he could catch pokemon but i doubt that :)
I doubt that also as well because that might make Ash older as well! Dun dun dun!

My favorite starter is Froakie, my favorite lengedary is Mewtwo awakened, my favorite other is Helioptile because it looks weird and cute, and I don't like fairy types because they're too girly. XD

Hey guys... What do you think of frogaidier (is that how you spell it?),braixen and quilladin?

I love quilladen the most. Its so cute, and think about it, its evolution stage is probably like bagon! (cute-shell-BADASS) :D

I noticed braixen's tail lookes like a broom and it uses. The stick as a wand so im guessing its final form will be fire/fairy or fire/fairy.either way, i like the design quite a bit and i love how they are trying something new :)

Didnt like frogadier at first because the shape of its mouth, (i know...) but after seeing the trailer, i started to like it! :)

Hey guys... What do you think of frogaidier (is that how you spell it?),braixen and quilladin?

I love quilladen the most. Its so cute, and think about it, its evolution stage is probably like bagon! (cute-shell-BADASS) :D

I noticed braixen's tail lookes like a broom and it uses. The stick as a wand so im guessing its final form will be fire/fairy or fire/fairy.either way, i like the design quite a bit and i love how they are trying something new :)

Didnt like frogadier at first because the shape of its mouth, (i know...) but after seeing the trailer, i started to like it! :)
I'm disappointed about Quilladin, I like Chespin better :3

I think Braixen will be Fire/Psychic, FINALLY NOT ANOTHER FIRE FIGHTING TYPE

And Frogadier is cool in my opinion, but I don't care too much for Froakie...

But really, I'm not all that excited about their secondary evolutions... :/

i like fennekin and want to choose it, but now i'm also starting to like chespin's evolution, i just want chespin and fennekin both :p ....and froakie too

If you chose fennekin you get a chespin when you finsh the game so chose fennekin if you want chespin too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back