Sign in to follow this  
Tamacass

V6 : Getting to pro debut!

Hi tama talkers! if you have a problem with getting pro debut, here are some tips! :D

• you know how most of the time, the third judge refuses? Well, when your tamagotchi practices it's instruments, it's makes a little sound. That means it's learning music and then you praise it. But then it will probably play it's instrument for no reason. That's one tip that will help you pass. ;)
  • another tip that will help is that the middle judge always excepts. If the middle judge hasn't excepted at your try, reply to this topic! ^_^
  • the last reason is did you know how sometimes it ends up like this? -> X O O that's because you don't have the right instruments in your band. Change some of the instruments in your band and hopefully the first judge will except. :D

that's all for now. Please reply for this topic if this helped or not! :)

-Tamacass

• Like 5

i like your tip, and i never actually thought of changing the instruments around. It explains why sometimes i couldn't get anywhere with them no matter what :P

• Like 1

Thank you so much! My band kept getting XOO so I changed the instrument and it worked!

• Like 1

I'm so glad I helped! It happened with me one day and I thought: "Maybe I don't have the right instruments?" and when I switched them around a bit, it worked!

*Blushes* Thanks! ^_^

Worked for me as well but happened before I read this.

Please check the date of the topic's last post before responding --- replying to topics over three months old is considered topic-bumping and is against the Site Rules.

Click the provided link should you need to review them.

* Closed *

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Susan Winterwall
      Hi guys! It's so great to be a part of this forum. I wanted to share with you that I recently bought a Tamagotchi and I'm very happy about it as I haven´t owned one since I was 15. I now have kids and they are starting to like them as much as I did when I was a kid! I had bought ones a few years ago from a big distributor, but they were fake and absolute garbage.

I'm from Canada. I want to order more, where do you usually buy them? Do you have other suggestions? Thanks
    • By Jade27
      It's the first annual Tama-thon marathon!

Goals

1. Hatch as many different types of Tamagotchi versions as possible.

2. Hatch as many Tamagotchi’s as possible

Here is a list of all the Tamagotchi releases.

https://en.wikipedia...gotchi_releases

Here are the rules.

1. You can hatch multiple Tamagotchis

(no need to reset just, put your Tamagotchi on pause on the baby stage so you are ready to join on the hatch dates)

2. The start date is March 24th and the end date is March 26th.

This means if you want to hatch 3 tamas for this group then you have to hatch them between those dates.

(This way it won't be hard to care for 3 babies and toddlers at once)

4. Tell us the Tama(s) you're going to hatch and on what day. (March 24th-26th)

5. Have lots of fun!

I'm announcing this hatch a month and ½ before because I hope to get some super rare Tamagotchis in this hatch! ALSO, people might need to stock up on batteries before the hatch.

I will hatch…

An IDL, three Tamagotchi P’s and a Tamagotchi Friends on the 24th

V3, V4, V4.5, V5 and 5.5 Celebrity on the 25th

An angel, two tamagos and a music star V6 on the 26th

I have an Ocean, but I think I would have to cut back to only hatching 3 tamas at the most because the Oceans are SO needy. Anyway if no one wants to hatch an ocean I will change my hatching list. This is a tentative list. The day before I will post an official chart of who is joining and what will be hatched. Everyone has plenty of time to change their mind.

I will message everyone a few days before as a reminder.

• By Blooperz00
      I'm ninteen, so I'm in college, but during the summer I work 9-5. I love taking care of my tamas, playing with them in the evenings, and watching the generations grow. But I'm also very busy, and hide my tamagotchi use from my peers and family (embarrassing).

Any one else in this position? How do you find time to take care of your tamas? I hate putting them on pause all day, b/c that means they will grow half as fast, and I do get bored if they don't change frequently.

Wanted to open for discussion
    • By Star A
      I followed all the tips that you create in tamatalk . I 've got a skill 999/999/999 . at the audition I make sure that the stress level 0 and all hearts filled. My pet weight is also only 30 lb. I also had to replace musical instruments in the affected X , and practice with my band "Celkirk" once every hour , but nonetheless the result OOX . is there any other tips from you all?

Thanks

--Star A
    • By Retrotamagotchi
      so, I was thinking of buying a 4u with touch cards. What do the cards do anyhow? What stuff do they add to the tama? And how do you put them on your tama?
      My family likes apple stuff, so I'll probably get a 4u (not 4u plus).
    • By Rukitchi
      You might know the webside mylieisaverage.com, where people post funny stories about cats, Harry Potter, and candy and legos. It became popular amongst teenagers and adult people too, don't cha be shocked!

I thought one day- someone must create this kind of thing for Tamas. For sharing every day of the Tamas you're running.

I thought of using MLIT as a short form but it was aleready taken by MyLifeIsTwilight.com

Here's my MLITMGC story #1:

Today, I din't wake up because I was staying up all night watching The Tamagotchi Movie and waiting for the Postman to bring me my iDL. MLITMGC.