Pixel chix... is gone...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
You better believe this. -_-

Well, probably in my years back at the age of 4 or 5, Pixel chix was everywhere in stores. I was getting a whole collection of them. But though the years, when I was getting out of pixel chix, they started to go out of stores, same with the tamagotchi; Until one day, there was none left. I kept all my pixel chix, but started to give them away to the poor people. Little did I know that I still had 2 pixel chix left...

NOW THE HAPPY SIDE PEOPLE!!! :D :D :D

One day, I was cleaning my room when I felt something plastic. I picked it up to find a blue pixel chix house! Never was I so happy! Then, I also found my pixel chix TV! But I lost the remote for it so I couldn't play it. I know I still have that blue house somewhere on my shelf... ;)

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!! :D

I see heaps of Pixel Chix's at the Thrift Shop but I don't play with them because they are for girls :p

ACK!!!!!!!! Please tell me what thrift shop!!!

Oh...ok! Fine with me! :D I can just find them on eBay! (Or maybe tBay! ;) )

I know I still have mine, but they are in a box somewhere along with my GameCube, and I don't know what box. >.< I had the blue house, the pink house, a mall but I forgot what color, and the babysitter which was a yellow one.

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember i had the pink and yellow house, and a purple car! I miss those... i wish i still had them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back