What vpet is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
I got a lot of vpets for wicked cheap and in that lot they threw in some extra "broken ones"

This vpet

CDFED4EC-F734-43EC-812D-ABCCE615A729-3008-000002DB5CE14014_zps3b3b0f9b.jpg

Was included in the broken ones. I don't really know anything about it, it's missing it's battery cover too, i'd like to see if I can fix it but I don't know anything about it to begin with

anyone familiar with it?

It reminds me of a digimon for some reason... The brick ones. I haven't seen that one.
I know...I swear i've seen it...but I don't know where or when...i'm so curious and I want to see if I can get it running

I opened it up...and everything looked normal but I don't know

Did you clean or rub over the rubber parts at the screen? It looks like a really dull orange/rust color in someplaces. I could be just seeing the outside or pixelation.

The face looks familair to me now, humm.

Its button playment is simmilar to the Nano Fighter. Maybe its an off brand type.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing it's one of those pets that needs to have the battery cover to work (IE the prongs on the back of the battery cover). If you are interested in selling it...let me know.

well I want to try and fix it first :X I took the battery prongs off a non functional vpet and tried pressing it against the batteries but to no avail...perhaps i'll take a picture of the battery area so you can all take a look

also not sure what you are referring to sailor...the orange part is the buttons material under the shell :eek:

Inside the shell. Its very feint. I can see it on a zoom... The display rubbery things. (around/on the screen area) It might be the shadow from the round parts in someplaces... That is fairly close to where the discolor is. Again, I could be seeing things. (as sometimes I do. Lol)

I wonder if its a multipet or a fighter type. If its a digimon type knock off, it has an extra button.

I had a dream I saw a black version of something just like this... I wonder if that is what I am remembering. Just the same, same image inside.

Inside the shell. Its very feint. I can see it on a zoom... The display rubbery things. (around/on the screen area) It might be the shadow from the round parts in someplaces... That is fairly close to where the discolor is. Again, I could be seeing things. (as sometimes I do. Lol)

I wonder if its a multipet or a fighter type. If its a digimon type knock off, it has an extra button.

I had a dream I saw a black version of something just like this... I wonder if that is what I am remembering. Just the same, same image inside.
weird haha...I know i've seen it before

maybe with a monkey or gorilla? for the vpet

here is the back battery area and i'll take a look at that area you mentioned sailor

34482791-ADA5-490A-A292-743F59587F84-3759-000003B72B0463F7_zps8c9ba0cb.jpg

Found it...it's this pet

$(KGrHqVHJ!sE-gEE1vDFBPyVnmS)J!~~60_35.JPG

Now if I can get it working x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back