my debug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has ur tama broke when u tried debug it

• yess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• ive never debuged

• what is debuggin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
boo hoo my broke . im at ryta.k2s house but alison101 is typing ;)

;) I'm not really in to debugging. I beleave that tama's were not made to debug. Bandai had never programmed these things to be opened and fiddled with. That does'nt mean that its forbidden but I'm a Bandai original lover I suppose. :D

yeah.. same here... I think that Debugging is a big risk... i mean if it broke u would not only have wasted the money you spent on buying it, but for many people tamas are important, and you can really get attached to your tama... if it breaks for some psople its more than loosin a toy...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm really attached to my tamas. When the batteries die, I feel like I've lost a friend!

i know debbuging is a risk like a human operation and sometimes the tama inside goes wrong!(thats what happened unfortunately with alisons tama)

I debugged both my V1 tamas, but I didn't want them BOTH debugged (seemed like cheating or something), so I un-debugged (?) one of them...so I have a debugged tama. It's not that big of a deal, but maybe it is if you don't have a job or your parents are buying your tamas for you and stuff...my debugged tama works great, in fact, the matchmaker just came tonight and how he has a baby boy. :angry: You just have to be really careful and gentle when you do it, I mean, you ARE taking it apart and everything in the process, as long as you do it right, you'll be fine. I'm sorry about your tama, though, alison101 :(

yeah its upsetting but we dont know WHAT went wrong

I debugged both my V1 tamas, but I didn't want them BOTH debugged (seemed like cheating or something), so I un-debugged (?) one of them...so I have a debugged tama. It's not that big of a deal, but maybe it is if you don't have a job or your parents are buying your tamas for you and stuff...my debugged tama works great, in fact, the matchmaker just came tonight and how he has a baby boy. :ph34r: You just have to be really careful and gentle when you do it, I mean, you ARE taking it apart and everything in the process, as long as you do it right, you'll be fine. I'm sorry about your tama, though, alison101 :)
un-debugged? what do you mean un-debugged?

well, you take a pencil and scratch the two half circle metal pieces together, making some sort of connection between them, right? I took a q-tip and gently wiped the parts I messed with the pencil...it's just a normal Tamagotchi again. I don't know if un-debugged is a word, but that's the best way I could describe it...

when you debug you're fooling up your tama. it's a big risk and can break your tama. don't do it!! if it doesn't break your tama it will still fool it up because the hyper speed thingy that it gets will make your tama age too fast.

If you are CAREFUL when debugging, there should be no problem. Hyperspeed can be used to "catch up"your tama's aging when it is paused, because your tama does not age when paused.

Remember, if you do debug, BE CAREFUL, AND TAKE YOUR TIME. DON'T RUSH IT!!! I have two debugged tamas, and have had no problem with either of them. They've been debugged for about a month and a half.

:ph34r: :) :angry:

I have done it to mine. I really made a bad choice, although my tama made it!

Well, most of the fun of tamas are the changing! When its debugged, it doesnt change.

Although that tama is still special.

Next time, have a parent with you and follow directions carefully!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am very afraid I will break my tamagotchi if I try debugging them, so I have never tried. Debugging is kinda wrong too you shouldn't just start messing with a electronic virtual pet toy, it's not right!

I debugged my tama and it almost broke.Its not debugged.My mom erased the marks after it almost broke then put it back together.I will never do that again.

To give you a heads up!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DEBUG UR TAMA!!

just had to tell you that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back