WAT TIME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatty Chick

Reaction score
WHAT TIMES DO THE MATCH MAKER COME IVE HAD MY ADULT 4 2 DAYS NOW AND I HAVENT SEEN MIS BUSY BODY YET

PLEASE DONT POST QUESTIONS HERE!!!!it comes when its 7 i thinke

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :mimitchi: <_< .I think the matchmaker appears when your tamagotchi is either 7 to 10 or 12 years old.

The matchmaker comes between the ages of 5-10 and comes at the times of 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm. If you say No to the matchmaker after age 10 in a few days your tamagotchi will turn into a old folk.

did you say your tama was 42!!!
No she means she has had her tamagotchi for about 2-4 days I think. And Mimitchi9999, I know your new, but could you please not SPAM? It would help keep TamaTalk cleaner so thanks!!! :unsure:

Short

Pointless

Annoying

do u pause your tama over night?

(if yes)it happend to my friend it just somhow does not come mine useiley comes age 6-14 but i do not pause mine over night :unsure:

(if no) somthings wrong with your tama :angry: :angry: :eek:

No she means she has had her tamagotchi for about 2-4 days I think. And Mimitchi9999, I know your new, but could you please not SPAM? It would help keep TamaTalk cleaner so thanks!!! ^_^
Short

Pointless

Annoying

oh, sorry,i didn`t mean to i wasn`t sure about what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back