The wacky not so adventurous adventures of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverWaiting

Reaction score
Hello tama world? Well I missed logging my tamas so here we are logging our not so adventurous adventures, if you are looking for damsels in distress, bank robbery and other super exciting things, I hate to disappoint. I am a normal every day person. Who leads a very ordinary life...

Anyways. So on this lovely Tuesday, our story begins with alphi (he's a v4.5) also he is an adult who is still 2 ( we had battery failure...)

Well today we enjoyed the gripping tales of retreading Harry potter from the philosopher stone to commemorate the coming of the day of my birth. Also we are patiently waiting for the arrival of my new blue tamagotchi id l. Can I say insert girly squeal here?

We are now off to our lunch break from research in the lab for an hour, and will return to the fantastic adventures of young Harry as he struggles with the acceptance that he is really a wizard (he accepts it pretty well for an 11 yrs old in my opinion)

Alphi and I concurred hunger! battled the bus, and mastered all of the games available on the v4.5. we caught them apples, we moved then shapes around and we caught those money bags and avoided those snakes!

The Gotchi king awarded us for our bravery with loads of cash, or maybe he just felt bad for all the times we were robbed yesterday.

Well to award Alphi for his hard work, and not aging at all. He is still the ripe age of two, and to celebrate him being on the jobless line of work and still able to go to school (and we had a butt load of cash, still do) we went shopping and turns out he love sandwiches!!!!!

after joining the morino group hatch (July 28th check it out!!!!!) i decided that seeing as my IDL is enroute and can take two weeks to a month i'll start up my umino again and try my best to keep it alive, probably going to have to pause it at work.

I shall call this round with my umino (ocean) Ika (japanese for squid)

edit****

Ika evolved into the child stage jelly fish!!! hes soo cute he shall be my squishy and he shall be mine and my squishy

Also!! Alphi is finally 3!!! and he got a job at the hospital!!! now we have hospital adventures curing sick tamas and fighting the evil nasty dark skulls

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is yet another instalment of the wacky adventures of Alphi! The tama doctor... A not so adventurous proffession.

We battled the morning yawns, with prowess, we waited for the bus with diligence and followed Harry's adventures eagerly. We bat,Ted a troll, made a friend and played in our first quidditch match ( and we won!!!)

And alphi got a letter of poo... This made him very angry so he was given an apple pie, pudding and a tart to make him feel better who ever said food doesn't make you feel good... Well you're wrong to a point...

thank you everyone for reading my not so adventurous adventures featuring Alphi! and IKA (the jelly fish)

Busy busy day after work trying to make a happy marriage between mr. tv and mrs. blueray player.

After reading ichiro. malfoy's id l log (props man it's amazing) i had learned that there are 4 characters that connecting is necessary! so me being me, and as obssessed with tama's as I am, I found a Green tamagotchi P for $49 shipping included, and apparently it's supposed to arrive in september (9-13) but maybe hte seller will be awesome and ship early (fingers crossed)

ALSO!! about my blue ID L whom I am impatiently waiting for, is from a seller I have purchased from before (maybe that's why I chose this blue one besides the price being right) And this seller was the one my morino came from and it had arrived in about 8 days, so maybe my ID L will come in that amount of time too? (it was shipped on the 14th ( Sunday... so a week from today?) I hope so

anyways Alphi and I worked lots and played lots and sang it loud and sang it proud in the lab!

42 reads? Wow... Who knew our not so adventurous adventures we that exciting eh Alphi? Thank you everyone!!! Big hugs to all and to all big hugs!!( what can I say I'm a hugger) Alphi has also reminded me to remind you all of 2 very important things!

1) feel free to pm me I love talking to people!!

2) if you have a morino please tae part in the morino hatch that Webster and...nerdbot. Are hosting, this is be really exciting and I can't wait to get my morino started up again!! If you missed it my morino made an appearance in the July 1st hatch hosted by oddsandendswithlove (think that's her name... She's pretty rad) also the morino is one of my favourite tamas so show you're spirit in morino love!!!!!

Okay enough propaganda for one day I think. So alphi and I had a whole morning of weight lifting ( sadly I did all the lifting and he was the moral support apparently doctors can't help in the research world... MD's (lol)

Party on for today's song of the day is::: (insert a totally awesome drum roll here!!) we r who we r by none other than ke$ha!!! Whoo!!!!

And so far no ID L......... Sad panda....

50 reads!!!!

Sad news..... No IDL today..... sad panda

in odd news, today after lunch Alphi and I listened to nothing but 'Sleeping with Sirens' youtube them they are amazing!!!!!! We sang along and then it hit me... should we continue the family or keep alphi forever?

He is 4, and i looked up when the matchmake comes... and 5,6,7,8 wow.... if this was a V2 it would be 7,8,9

Anyways tonight as odd as it is.... the matchmaker came when Alphi was... 4....

I dont know the girl whom he swooned over, imagined his life with, the girl who he fell in love with at first sight.... I was kinda freaked out that at four he got married... thoughts?

Anyways Alphi and a darling little girl! good job man!

Gah!!! I forgot to update at lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll do it now.

Careful now the world might implode... Wait for it....

Okay!! We are good!!

Alphi and the baby girl are doing fine.... They are loving Harry potter and the chamber of secrets what with flying cars, the whomping willow and quidditch!!!

Oh random fact: did you know that the first time Harry met gildory Lockhart his robes were forget me not blue.... Teehee I giggled on the bus to that. If you know Harry potter really well that is really funny and job well done J.K. Rowling!!!!

Work is crazy and I've been super productive scientist this week!!

Morino hatch!!! Check it out!!!!!

60 views? I wish Ika could see this... Sadly he perished at age 3..........

Tonight Alphi will be leaving us.... I'm both sad and rejoicing at the same time, on the one hand my faithful fuzzy bat is gone... But I get to raise his baby!!! Starting tomorrow!!!

So I started up my angel thinking huh I miss it... All the talk about it and I missed it.....

Hello from me to you on his fine saturday!!

I had named Alphi's baby... SHIVA, i thought it was a pretty name, she was a very high maintenance baby and after she turned into the star fish toddler, I went shopping. I went to the Lush store (google it, I love this store more that I love to pamper myself) then i went and got batteries (two packs for the upcoming IDL and P **girly squeal**) then we went to David's Tea. I love tea!!! AHHH got so much tea!!!!!

As for my angel, I'm trying for a not so perfect care character last time i had run this i got the Twin angels. What's life without variety? Oh and good news I checked the shipping and it said by the 29th at the latest (SCREAMING IN MY HEAD!!!)

I'm so nervous for what teen I get.... I really want mimitchi.........

So nothing so adventurous today... nothing wacky nothing adventurous so I guess today we didnt have a real adventure.....

73 reads?! Big hugs for all!!!!

Today was... A lazy Sunday to relax and watch movies. Lets see we watched.... Monsters university loved it!!!!!!!!!

And we watched alpha and omega because its cute and I love it.

My angel evolved into.... Tako-ten so I'm on the right track for p debiru-chi!!!

And lastly shiva evolved into the teen that looks like a young mamatchi with wings. She's cute and cuddly if you ask me. Sad note though this teen doesn't have the power to become mimitchi.... Sad panda.... At least I can have a violetchi or a mamatchi with wings ( the upside of the down side or the silver linings of the storm clouds)

The worst part of this day is the cardinal rule that Vernon actually showed a liking towards a young Harry potter, no post on Sundays. Here I wished to have my packages shoved into my house magically, him not so much. I guess that's what separates the Durselys from me I suppose.

So we had a very mellow lassy laid back day

Hello!!!!!

Shiva is now the proud 2 yrs old!!!!!

Other than that.... Nothing much has happened... She got a snake in the mail... She didn't like that.... She'd not an adult as far as I know...( grabs her out of the pocket of doom to look) yup still an adult thought so

I love her company though we sing along to our favourite songs while doing science!!!

My angel evolved to oyatchi ten ( I think that's the name...) so I'm on the rot track for debirutichi!!!!!

Alright so my peach got a little smooshed... And I get Fresh out of the garden broccoli today!!!!!!!' Whoo!!!!

Today is so great is today the day?

GUESS WHAT?!

WELL go on GUESS!!!!!

okay I'm calm.... er..... calmer....

okay so My ID L arrived today!!!! pictures do not and I mean do not give this beauty justice! remember it is the blue one and I was regretting it... but t's a really pretty blue that i love it anyways!

Okay so I started it up and set the time nice and early ( I wanted lots of time to play with my new toy) I then chose the name Sakura because it's pretty and I can handle very basic hirgana and i was proud of myself that I could spell a nice name. My egg hatched and my first ever hatching on a colour was a beautiful baby girl (what i was hoping William and Kate's baby to be but alas it was a baby boy)

My baby form was: monoirotchi a cute little pink cube with a pink bow! (digging this whole colour thing.)

My baby evolved after being very needy, a nap getting sick twice and be fumbling around with where everything is. We went to the park, a lot and played the games they are very arcade like and really addictive.

She evolved into... a...Paletchi... she looks like a painters palette with a tail and a bow. We went shopping at the tama depa and planted a seed not so sure when i have to harvest this seed... (in the morning? after X amount of hours? Me no knows)

then she went to sleep when her time hit 7 pm that was early and unexpected oh wells.

wow long post hope it wasnt as boring as i think....

WHOOO 100 reads!!!!!! Everyone hugs you a 100 times!!!!!!

Shiva evolved into a uravioletchi!!! SHE is so pretty!!!!!!!!!

Today was a hugely busy day at work, but I did name My id L today, it is now dubbed Blue as it is the colour blue and that is a unisex name. Blue today is still paletchi, she reminds me of a pony. (humm does this go with the cowboy looking boy?) The weather today has been crazy first it was so pretty and sunny then Blue got the dark clouds of doom then rain. lots if rain. An unhealthy amount of rain.

I found out as a toddler i can go to a restaurant and a bakery, huh.

the Seed i had planted yesterday withered... and I had to look up when they can be harvested (7 am if anyone is curious I know I was)

Okay now it's time to nerd out on Pottermore!!!

EDIT: 7:45pm

YES!!!!! after being ignored my angel evolved into Debirutchi!!!!!!!!!

you can not and I mean CANNOT do anything with him.... awwwwwww

EDIT: 9:25 pm I forgot to mention it but.... GUESS what?!

Paletchi evolved into...Painaputchi.. she looks like a pineapple

HELLO 117 reads!!!

Hi

so guess what? Go on guess!!!

Blue evolved from lady pineapple to.....lauvelitchi (spelling anyone?) and I checked she is a best care character!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! LOVE MY IDL!!!!! and she is so cute and cuddly. Now time for some tamatomo stamps.

She loved her microphone (which I picked up at 30% off ) so much that i got a happy symbol!!!!

Next she ate a yummy heart cake and loved that too!!!

then becuase she looks like a princess she tried on a princes dress which she loved!!!! WHOO my first character!!!!!!

And this why we play games and make lots of money so can make my baby all happy now will we go adopt a pet? I hope so!

Well we went to donut park... and it is still tams market is that thing all day?

(nope the time was set for the afternoon )

and becuase i loved the idea of a princess i bought her a tiara!!! she is sooo cute!!!!! GAH!!! love it

Lunch time update!!! Because we all know you guys miss us!!!

Well today we ventured forth, learned the truth about professor lupin and Sirius black all in one morning. My princess and I also adopted a pet last night, not so sure what it is...... It looks like it should be a ninja pet... Now princess doesn't have to worry about walking around in the dark!

Shiva is still four and is working as a teacher, that's cool.... She might have to be tabbed once the morino hatch happens!!!!!

Remember guys Sunday, this Sunday, July 28th any time!!! Join in!!!! (You know you want to....)

Well if not please check it out if you want to read all about the adventures of my morino!!!!

Shiva has not been visited by the matchmaker (is it a sad thought that my tama's have a better love life than me? (and younger too!! JEEZ)) Okay so side note aside today we finished reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner or Azkaban, and at lunch we had nothing to do but play games with my little Princess on my ID L (princess dress, and tiara she is very much regal in my books!)

We also harvested a ton of goodies, strawberries, green pepper, and an egg plant and a toy.. I think it opperates like ball in a cup. or something like that. We played with it and guess who came over? MIMITCHI!!!!! SQUEAL!!!!!!! I love her so much!!! Wish i could raise her on the IDL..... sad panda....

well next connection I start up will have her on it!!! (or die trying...... sinister much?)

Praying that I end up with a Rad 15th anniversary ID L (you know who you are), and brewing up some potions on pottermore (if you love Harry potter Check it out!) i finally got the poly juice potion part one done! (the second one needs 18 hours to sit...so I guess I start that on the weekend.....) and now on to a simple cure for boils.....RAVENCLAW!!!!

Well have a follower!! Eternal mametchi has joined our ranks!!! Big hugs!!!!!!

Well today has been a blah day nothing much to report... Shiva met her soul mate, love at first sight their eyes met and they had nothing but fireworks and bam! A baby then he left. I'm thinking he used her... Oh well she is happy I suppose....... A baby boy.... Hum you are made of great things Harry.

Yer a wizard Harry. Lol

The princess is well we have spent the morning battling the foe of my ear that refuses to pop! Grr upside down, gum chewing even the holding your nose and blowing trick... One way or another it will happen....

Well that sounded sinister maybe I should have gone to slytherin ( on pottermore I had a choice (much like young Harry) ravenclaw or slytherin.... I reasoned that if I went over to slytherin then I'd turn into belletrix le strange and her hair scares me)

Hey guys! I'm so sorry My internets crapped out (can I say that on tamatalk? :eek: )

anyways I'll update you on last nights events:

(July 26th the evening)

The weather got crisp and cool as the sun began to set over my northern canadian home. I was playing with my princess when out of no where she got a happy symbol did a little dance and bam we got a tamatomo! My first tamatomo. So we could have gone to the matchmaker and get her hitched and have us a baby and start all over, but i wanted to wait until the morino hatch to run them in parallel (colour vs vintage that should be interesting)

Then we expertly brewed the first half of the second part of the poly juice potion and are waiting to complete it so we can go into the syltherin common room! (pottermore love)

We also made a neopets account (bored seeing as we had 18 hours to kill) then the internet died

July 27th (this morning)

Okay so I was up at the crack of dawn having to pee, so i went and crawled back in bed and checked if i had internet ( I did)

waiting for her to wake up i browsed and chilled in bed, then hungry we got up and ate some breakfast then i went on tamatalk and guess what i found while drinking my north African mint tea? The ID L anniversary that i was looking at is still available, and then it became mine! Can't wait for it's reno job to be done (used but getting a makeover) it will satisfy the inner girl!

MORINO hatch tomorrow, so readers if you have a morino come join it should be fun!!

also the national geographic channel is doing a shark special... shark week?

I was bored..... SO!

I decided now is as good as any to let Shiva leave and take care of her baby so I don't have three babies to care for. So at about 1130~ I named her son Phil (watch avengers #LongLivePhil ) so should he be an oldie? or should he reproduce....the questions of the meaning of tama life if you ask me

the little guy git sick and I fixed him up with a dose of medicine, and I'm trying to keep his hunger and happy meters up!

Oh he just went for a nap

ans at 1228 m he evovled into the star fish toddler!!!!!!!!!

So i was bored and now have tumblr (tis easier to post pics this way.... ) and I got a few shots of my princess so here they are

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56660379856/my-princess

Pm me if the link doesnt work please and thank you to all!

Hey guys I know it's sunday and it is really early but!!! I had things to do!

First we have to celebrate the hatching of my morino for more details and pictures please please go check out the group hatch log it should be fantastic!!!!

Alright so because I wanted to run the morino in parallel to my id L I, my first character got married to a lovely spacyitchi. It was love at first sight when their eyes met. He was charming and sweet and never expected her to step in a puddle. He understood her princess needs. They shared their first kiss and the sparks flew (maybe someone was celebrating with fireworks you never know, but it did add to the magic.) he took her for a walk on the beach then a dinner she presented him with a very fine wedding ring. That's my girl taking the reigns of this relationship!

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56695041342/her-marriage

Then all too soon a baby was born she looks just like her mama! Of course they played for a bit, my princess is really happy to be a mom. Buy all too soon it had to end so she left her little angel, Chloe in my care, knowing chloe will turn out quite all right (if you need proof look at her mom!)

here are a couple of those tender moments:

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56695073749/the-baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back