Sign in to follow this  
ForeverWaiting

The wacky not so adventurous adventures of....

Well not much as happened today,

the stark family are: a rosetchi, a pharotchi and a chandeltchi. they are pretty cute, and I am frank, i think bandai needed some help and lost creativity in their names and stylings but hey if it works it works and to each your own poison.

I still havent gotten all of the happy symbols on either colour tama, but I'll get to my P's once I have finished my story (I'm on the second to last chapter... WHOO!)

so turns out my P was a terubotchi, then a neotchi, then finally a patichi.

and Pond is currently taking a bath.

okay so internet is being mean in this lovely no post sundays.

So here we have my lovely Meoldytchi in her kimono

http://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59363168872/i-love-her-she-is-so-pretty

And my V5 not so sure what happened or if they will go back... But I did finished my book... shower time for the Stark family!

http://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59362455625/they-got-neglected-in-my-writing-in-good-news-i

and lastly my V2 Pond, never had genjitchi. (spelling sorry if i got it wrong.)

http://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59366689970

I deeply apologize for my absence, but nothing has really been happening. the batteries in both my ID L and P's died, and I had to study for the knowledge test for my licence (again.... I know lame)

So i passed! My Sophie settled down with a Kikitchi and had yet again a baby girl. The one with the bow I love it when she's sick and her bow is lopsided.

I also had my V2 on pause, because I had wanted to raise a V2 Gen 2 and My 15th anniversary for the August 31st hatch. She is off of pause today and Hopefully all of my babies will get top knotch love. I am going to be tabbing my V5. I do have school starting up oh so soon and the less I have running the more I will be able to pick just one or two to run.... or maybe three....

Busy busy day! I have a kinotchi (?) toddler on my V2. I have a Panipatchi, the pineapple female teen on my ID L and a tarotchi (toddler) on my 15th anniversary.

I have to get 4 or more are misses on my ID L to get a character I have yet to have, this should be interesting lol

hey guys! My V2 is the bird teen with the big teeth she is cute. I think i had this teen when i was a kid.

I got Mametchi on my ID L.... I guess I went a little over board on the care misses...

AND ON MY ID L 15th ANNIVERSARY!!!! I GOT MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So school has started! Well today was Orientation day, I went last year, so this year i was able to do things my way. I waited in line to get a lab manual. then i went around go my locker, and.... IT OPENED!!! I can not be the only one celebrating that!

Ummm then I found my lecture rooms.... and oddly enough most of them where my classes last year... In fact all but one was once one of my other classes... And one is at the end of an elevator ride... I don't like elevators......

Right tama news..... Not sure If i can keep them all running we will see after this week. Pond is till a teen so no change, Mimitchi will get her final happy symbol tomorrow and Memetchi got hers today. No match maker until the week end. time to be a responisble student and tama caregiver

Crazy day... I got my socks knocked off during my first lecture of the day, (830 am ) Macromolecular structure found out theres no midterms, but a research proposal and a presentation... Scary stuff.

then I had a large break... but saw some friends and such so it wasnt too bad

Then Metabolism wasnt too bad, there are midterms, and no presentations but... I had a quiz turns out I forgot a lot in the past 4 months, but those enzymes stuck with me! Not sure I'll ever forget Hexokinase, or FP1 ect.

Then I had oncology.... yet another presentation and a paper to write... 4th year classes kicking my but on the first day. Lucky for me my presentations are a month apart.

My colour tamas slept through my day, it was easier to focus on my classes, i think they will stay home in bed from now on. My V2 can still come and will only have babies on the weekends for my Colours.

SO long no see huh? Well ive had a crazy week, and both my colour tamas married kuchipatchi, got a girl on my blue ID L and a boy on the other lol

after my weekend of having two trips to the matchmaker, and such in the end we got a pompomtchi and a meisteritchi he is so classy. I just need the skipping rope for pompomtchi..

Monday today, of course was very long.....

I had my loyal V2 with me the entire day, Leo was not the happiest but he was my little bud in my pocket