whoooow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

De_knapste

Reaction score
The Netherlands, but mostly I feel European.
:D

Please listen what happened to me today....... I was at work (I always take my tama's with me to the office) I was connecting mij tama connection version 2 with my connexion version 1. My character on connection V2 was the young Mimitchi, young Mimitchi was on its way to give my tama connexion V1 a present. But when young Mimitchi left the screen of the V2 en it entered the V1 it chanched in to the secred character of the V1!!!!!!!!!!!! (the dark one with the big head and eyes underneath the head).

When young Mimitchi returned to the V2 it was its old self again. ISN'T THIS WEIRD????????

Please let me know if anyone has tried this before and if this is normal. Or am I the first to have discovered this? :D ;)

hi are you there and yes this happens because tama v1 do not have some of the characters that v2s have so they change them to secret characters ;) :D

Yes, Nazochi shows up any time you are connecting with a tama that does not have the character programmed in to it that you are connecting with.

The V2 has more characters than V1 so sometimes that will happen.

It also happens when I connect my V2 to my Keitai. Keitai has more characters so I get Nazochi on the V2. :D It's normal. ;)

;) well at least I'm trying to make things up just for exitement :D :huh: :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

By the way where did you get your keitai??? I'm dying to get one. But a fact is that I live in The Netherlands, its almost impossible to get any sort of tamagotchi in this part of the world. It costed me al lot of money just to import two connection V2 tama's out of the US.

:unsure: well at least I'm trying to make things up just for exitement :huh: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :angry: :gozarutchi:
By the way where did you get your keitai??? I'm dying to get one. But a fact is that I live in The Netherlands, its almost impossible to get any sort of tamagotchi in this part of the world. It costed me al lot of money just to import two connection V2 tama's out of the US.
Ebay, always ebay.

This fabulous seller always has some. He's reliable and sends everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back