• Dawn
    • Hilbert
    • Hilda
    • Nate
    • Rosa
    • Calem
    • Serena
  3. 3. generation?

Just trying to see what people like. I will have more polls later...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sabishi
      Hi there! 
      So I received my Eevee Tamagotchi two days ago and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It's pretty easy to satisfy and not needy at all. But there are two things I can't seem to figure out:
      1. Sometimes Eevee beeps at me for no reason at all. Even if it is completely happy. There's no way to dicipline Eevee for beeping without any reason, so I wonder: Why does Eevee do that? Am I missing something?
      2. Has anyone figured out yet how to evolve Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon? 
      Thanks in advance! :)
    • By tamapalace
      The moment has finally come! Bandai Japan has just officially announced the Eevee Tamagotchi, which is that fabulous collaboration that was leaked a few weeks back. Tamagotchi and Pokemon fans around the world can rejoice because this one is good.
      Just as you’ve expected, the details previously provided are pretty much on par with the official details. There will be two versions, ‘Love Eevee’ and ‘Colorful Friends’ which feature different shell designs, but will both have the same content.
      Each Eevee will hatch from an egg and depending on your care you can get a variety of Eevee’s! Each variation of Eevee is a bit different and all based upon care, there are a total of 8 variations of Eevee; they’re all super adorable! There also appears to be three mystery variations that Bandai has not yet released, but you can see that in the graphic above.
      You’ll be raising Eevee the whole time, which includes feeding, playing games, and enjoying Eeevee’s close up expressions right on your Tamagotchi screen! How adorable?
      The Eeeve Tamagotchi’s will be released on January 26th 2019, the MSRP is ¥2300 which is roughly $20 USD. The targeted age group for this device is 6+ due to its simplicity. It’s very important to note that this device is very different from the traditional Tamagotchi as it has similar functionality to the Tamagotchi Nano, and the newer Gudetama Tamagotchi.
      Bandai will be releasing a video really soon with additional information and functionality. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we receive additional information. How excited are you for this Eevee Tamagotchi?!
    • By Reyvateil
      It appears that a Pokemon cross over with Tamagotchi was recently leaked! (See source at Serebii and Siliconera here: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/11/06/a-special-eevee-and-tamagotchi-collaboration-digital-pet-appears-to-be-in-the-works/ , https://serebii.net/news/2018/06-November-2018.shtml ) This hasn't been announced officially as of yet, so lets hope for more news.

This is like a dream come true. I can't even describe the excitement. I also have no idea when the release date will fall, but hopefully we'll see more of this soon.
    • By Penguin-keeper
      A report by Serebii.net today suggests that an officially-licensed Pokemon Eevee Tamagotchi Nano might be on the way!

To quote;

This is the image that the report mentions;

I like Eevee, so if this turns out to be true, then I absolutely want this Tamagotchi.
    • By toxic_Makiko
      https://tamagotchiclub.com/collections/view-all/products/round-tamagotchi
      The ones who don't know much about Tamagotchi might be like:"Omgosh it's a free Tamagotchi,better buy it before it's offsale :DDDDDD"
      No.Don't you dare.You will regret if you buy a fake Tamagotchi.A lot.They're too noisy and sensitive.
      If you look at some of the other "virtual pets",you can see they all have invented names,right?Right!And,seriously now,who would buy a fake Tamagotchi for 15 dollars(about 12 euros),when you can make and exposition of fakes bought from Ebay and Aliexpress?
      I have never seen and heard of some of the "versions"("house edition","bear edition" etc.) and -oh my gosh!-They look so cheap!Just look at the versions and you will thing you're in heaven-Actually,you're not.-.
      The site looks bad in general,very unorganised,including some pokemon(yay!)t-shirts that,to be honest,don't impress me at all.
      Ok,you can give it a try,but,please,don't tell me later "Why did you tell me about this site?".I didn't create this site.It's not my fault.Those cost as much as actual Connections.
      Und jetzt mache ich Schluss(And I'm ending this)
      P.S.:Don't take this too seriously.I don't try to be rude and "bully" the sellers.Again,you can buy the fakes and t-shirts if you want to,I won't stop you from doing that.
      Again,CAUTION ON THOSE FAKES!(and in any cheap,fake 'gotchis in general)
      Note:This was written when they were free,the data might change when you acces the link
    • By asmexus
      Hey guys, as I'm sure you know there was a Nintendo Pokemon direct this morning that revealed that there will be two new games coming this November!
      Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon!
      I know a lot of people were looking for a Switch release or Diamond and Pearl remakes and may be dissapointed, but I for one am pretty hyped up! (I would have liked DP remakes too, but all in due time my friends.)
      Anyway, thought I'd make a topic to discuss the upcoming games as we wait for the release.
      Which version do you want? And which starter will you start with this time? (Rowlet, Litten, Popplio)
      For me I think I want Ultra Moon and as for the starter... I'm unsure but I used Rowlet in Moon. So probably one of the other two.

What are your thoughts?