oddsandendswithlove

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

image1%2B%25281%2529.JPG

V2s! Some very nice ones at that. They were both dirty and scratched but after a good cleaning they look great.

Those are gorgeous! I have a japanese V1 in the soap bubble shell too :)

Those are gorgeous! I have a japanese V1 in the soap bubble shell too :)

Thanks! There's a very similar looking white shell to that one with pink hearts which I also have so I'm pretty excited to have the pair now, they're lovely together.

I got a Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet bundle a couple of days ago and a folder full of cards today! :D I am super excited to finally own a Mothra Tamagotchi- I can't wait to get it up and running in a few weeks, when I am back from a trip and have more time. Its been a pet I've been meaning to get for quite some time. :)

On a side note, the cards are lovely and so is the folder! They have most Tamagotchi (vintage at least) characters. :wub:

k4HhE0M.jpgfWsQ0qO.jpg

Oh my god! I remember these cards from my child hood! I haven't seen them around in ages. I wonder where I left them in my parent's house... It'd be nice to find them again. I clearly remember having the Kusatchi card.

I didn't obtain any tama mail but I got some books from my favorite artists! one on the left is Rav from mickey Z, one on the right is from the publisher Kus who looks for all kinds of artist

JPEG_20180904_165616.jpg?width=248&heigh

Edited by Loxxy

Hiya! I recently bought a kyubey vynil and neptune liprod proplica.

I have finally got a "My Life" console, password puppy and a few mini tamas.

My Furreal Friend Ricky husky! Adorable! Also have RockaToo, but that was a in-store purchase. Actually lots of Furreals have come in the mail. Ricky & Biskit being two of my many faves.

Not today exactly, but I got my blue CYOI entama on the 19th. I waited a long time to add it to my collection. I really like the games on this one. I'm waiting on a blue Q-pet to get here; should be here in a few days.

My Q-pet (blue) finally arrived on Friday the 28th. I ordered it on the 9th of Sept. It's really fun, and Ra has a great review on it on YouTube. The buttons are kinda slow though, but the colors are great, and it's very similar to the + color, with some differences. I love Patrick Star as a travel agent---very cute, and more than likely a copyright infringement. However, mine says "Poor" if you do badly in the games, instead of "Shi**y" like Ra's does. That disappointed me. I do like the fact that you can choose between Chinese and English for languages. And you can choose either male or female characters. I chose Mametchi to raise as my first character. He has smaller eyes than the real Mametchi, and not as cute. Some of the other characters are colored differently than they are on a real Tamagotchi.

Edited by N4LLLC

Posted (edited)

Today, I received my purple Tamagotchi Original Gen 1. :tarakotchi:

ERyD1Up.jpg

WwPhXXt.jpg

idbhm0Q.jpg
The packaging is nothing like the original UK Tamagotchi packaging was (they were blister-packed), so it's not especially nostalgic aside from the art, but nonetheless it's very nice.

It feels like you're really getting something special - the presentation is really nice, and so is the quality of the box itself. It feels like they're doing justice to a beloved brand.

I don't tend to keep the packaging from things, but those who do, or those who like to display complete-in-box items, will absolutely love this, I'm sure!

bVBXM4j.jpg

7eyMVfL.jpg
And here's the unit itself. :D It's identical to the Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi re-issues that Japan got in November of 2017, but with different shell-designs to what they got there. I went for a retro-style one for my Tamagotchi Original Gen 1, because my Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi Gen 2 has one itself.

There's not really much to say about it other than that - it's a slightly revised Gen 1 or Gen 2 (where misbehaviour, sickness, and pooping are less-scheduled, and where there's a real penalty for overfeeding snacks during childhood), that takes one CR2032 battery instead of two LR44s.

Thankfully, it was a lot less hassle to get a Tamagotchi Original this year than it was to get a 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini last year. Of course, the Tamagotchi Original is really the sort of thing that I wanted a year ago - but I can't fault the 20th Anniversary Mini for bringing me back to the virtual pets hobby. ;)

Edited by Penguin-keeper

My galaxy Tamagotchi Original P2 just arrived! The shell is so pretty. :wub: I'm still waiting for my ShiroBabytchi to hatch. :babytchi:

entama.jpeg

This pretty winter themed Entama! It did come with the box and it doesn't appear to have been used before which is nice. I'm planning on running it around Christmas.

I actually got this in the mail yesterday, but;

4bMZhkC.jpg

I now have a copy of the Tamagotchi Game Boy game in my collection :D

21gHtZS.gif

It's pretty darn cute, too. ;)

My Morino and two Angel Gotchis arrived today! One of the Angels was labeled as broken, but I was actually able to get it to work! It turns out that there was pencil lead stuck in the reset button and that's what was causing it to not turn on. I had to take the tama apart to remove the lead from the reset button because it was really stuck. Now I got three tamas for the price of two! :D

This is what the Morino looks like:

ja_white.jpg

This is what both Angel Gotchis look like:

ja_white.jpg

(I got both of these pictures from Project Tamashell just to show what they all look like. :P)

My Morino and two Angel Gotchis arrived today! One of the Angels was labeled as broken, but I was actually able to get it to work! It turns out that there was pencil lead stuck in the reset button and that's what was causing it to not turn on. I had to take the tama apart to remove the lead from the reset button because it was really stuck. Now I got three tamas for the price of two! :D

What a score! :D Congratulations!

Great find! It's kind of encouraging to bite the bullet and just buy a faulty tama from time to time, because who knows, maybe the fix will be easy.

I actually got this in the mail yesterday, but;

4bMZhkC.jpg

I now have a copy of the Tamagotchi Game Boy game in my collection :D

21gHtZS.gif

It's pretty darn cute, too. ;)

Dude now I just wanna play the tama gameboy game... I should get an emulator for my phone...

ANYWAY, I got my Meets!

Just on child phase so far, so I can't really accurately judge it. For now, just seems like another color tama. I'm throwing pics up on my log and hopefully doing what I can to decipher menus in there.

English Gudetama came today from Gamestop.