oddsandendswithlove

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

Yesterday I got my new 98 Furby! He has the turtle/green and black pattern. ^_^ He's a real sweetie.

this is the seriously tamagotchi section not seriously nontamatalk....

They were showing what they got in the mail? o.o It can be anything as well as Tamagotchi pets.

26771963314_75ca8c1c46.jpg

This arrived today and it's absolutely perfect, no sun damage at all and I love it. *o*

• Like 4

Talking melory plush from himitsu no cocotama :)

It didn't come in the mail, but I braved the horrendous heat and humidity today to go pick up the Perfect Care Book. It came with a sheet of cute stickers, yay!

l4UAkqM.jpg

Now to hide inside in the air conditioning for the rest of the day...

• Like 2

I fail with pictures, so I'll describe what I got. Yesterday I got my Nano Puppy in the Generation 1 shell (oval shaped), it's orange in colour. Today I got my P2 Tamagotchi in solid green, with yellow stripes and black Tamagotchi logo and buttons. It's scuffed up but it still works well! I still have a Tamagotchi Chibi yet to come. :)

I got my Chuppi today! As I understand it this is a chicken variant on the Gyaoppi and my little baby chick is so cute and low-maintenance! I love her already. The case is really nice and smooth and reminds me of a worry stone - and it's designed to look like the screen is sitting on a little nest.

I can really tell by the sprites and games that my 58-in-1 fake dinkie dino based its ROM off the Gyaoppi pets rather than the Dinkie pets...

I got my second M!X yesterday!

No pic right now but I got a very used IDL (I knew what I was getting into) and it came in the mail yesterday!

Got my yellow and green P's, Circus pierce, a Kuchipatchi charm and a few other things from a friend a week ago :]

30304700391_34dfed6719.jpg

Custom iD (it is so pretty) and iD Station arrived earlier this week. I also have a parcel waiting at the post office that I can't pick up until Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure it's my guide books.

• Like 3

29800669474_a4638b69fb.jpg

My Galaxy faceplate arrived! It was a present from my boyfriend. It looks so good on a purple Tama! I didn't think it would.

Also, my package at the post office wasn't Tama books. Boo. =(

• Like 2

30633845156_63fb4faedf.jpg 30553755162_83225d8951.jpg

I had THREE Tama parcels arrive yesterday! One had the three guide books (both iD guide books and the iD Station guide book), the second had my order from TiellaNicole on Etsy, which came with an Owl faceplate (with matching charm), a Wonderland faceplate (custom order), a black holographic Gezi faceplate (custom order), a pastel kitty pierce, a skull pierce (custom order) and a glittery pink kitty (free gift!), while the third came from my friend, who sent me two coin purses (big enough to fit a single Tama or Gezi), four food charms, one UV peanut charm, two Lucky Cat charms and three Hoppe Chan charms (I love Hoppes! And the lilac one is so me!). Overall it was pretty good to open and have a play with. ^_^

Edited by JesterxLady
  • Like 4