oddsandendswithlove

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

Not today, but this is what I recently got in the mail:

hRahaRt.jpg

• Like 2

I finally got my Tamagotchi Meets in the mail today! :D

PVGUqie.jpg

zxC2tcf.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no AAA batteries, so I won't be able to get started with it until after Christmas. :lol: That's just as well, though, since I'm going to be too busy to deal with it!

This is my first colour Tamagotchi, and I'm really surprised by how small it is - they always look huge in photographs, for some reason!

• Like 1

tumblr_pl4otoi3AA1ttzla1_540.jpg        tumblr_pl4otmKOQl1ttzla1_540.jpg

My friend gave me her old tamagotchis and they came in the mail today!

• Like 1

I picked up my Tamagotchi Meets today! I got the white one because Japan You Want was having a sale on them a bit ago. It was only $10 more, so I figured it was worth it. They also included a super cute Tamagotchi pencil in the package. ^_^ 

• Like 2

My Santagotchi and iD that i bought for my birthday/christmas arrived recently! I got my meets in the mail a month or so ago as well!!

• Like 3

000_000.jpg

Angelgotchi! Still waiting for an ID L to arrive next . . . 

• Like 1

Hello hello! I got my Beelzemon and Dukemon 20th Anniversary Pendulums in the mail very recently! I have another set coming in possibly tomorrow due to a pre ordering mishap lol...

I have the full set of the 20th Anniversary Vpet series now including the regular non pendulum versions!

vpet pendulum smaller.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_20190114_125636_156.jpg

My new son arrived!

• Like 1

f0HLbnd.png

Got my plush of Taranza from Kirby today!! A good boy...

today i got another keitai kaitsu 😆

Posted (edited)

xNbGu1el.png

Got these two about a week ago. Running them alongside my Oden-Kun. I wish you could adjust the contrast on the Akai, but it's still super cool. Santaclaught is weeeeeird since you don't really 'care' for him, but his animations are cool and overall he's pretty fun!

Edited by Hoky
  • Like 2

angelgotchjpgoldpearl.jpg

Golden angel gotchi from Japan.

Id just like to say. If anyone here is shipping via courier, for the love of Professor Banzo do NOT use Yodel. They are complete crap.

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, InCyberspace said:

Id just like to say. If anyone here is shipping via courier, for the love of Professor Banzo do NOT use Yodel. They are complete crap.

Unfortunately, Yodel is one of those services that, like Hermes (which has a very unflattering nickname amongst those who've had bad experiences with the company), depends entirely on how good your local drivers are. Some people will receive fantastic service from them, whereas others won't. :(

4 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Unfortunately, Yodel is one of those services that, like Hermes (which has a very unflattering nickname amongst those who've had bad experiences with the company), depends entirely on how good your local drivers are. Some people will receive fantastic service from them, whereas others won't. :(

Seems I'm one of the (VERY) unlucky ones... Same driver twice in one week. kept hanging up the phone on me, delivering to neighbours he was told not to do, rescheduling for next week then turning up the same day knowing I was out etc. Etc.

Edited by InCyberspace
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, InCyberspace said:

Seems I'm one of the (VERY) unlucky ones... Same driver twice in one week. kept hanging up the phone on me, delivering to neighbours he was told not to do, rescheduling for next week then turning up the same day knowing I was out etc. Etc.

Yep, it's either that or good service - there seems to be no in-between with companies who operate as these ones do. :(

If something you've ordered is being delivered by Yodel and your e-mail address has been passed to them, you're likely to get an e-mail sometime soon that'll ask you to fill out a survey about the service that you've received. Keep an eye out for it.

Edited by Penguin-keeper