oddsandendswithlove

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

spacer.png

These are not all from today, but over the past week! 2 Japanese Angels, a Morino (which I have wanted since I was little!!), A handpainted Japanese Angel, a Peacock v4.5 (my holy grail for the v4.5 along with the globe set which is being shipped to me!!!!), And some Tamagotchi sticker sheets and a Morino trading card #109, which is not only my fave Tama but my lucky number that I have a tattoo of 😊

I also have a Magic Purple On coming to my house this week which I'm so ezcited about! Been a Connection girl for like 15 years lol, excited to finally have a color tama

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Today's arrivals were sitting at my front door. Here we have 'em.

petoakababychick.jpg

A Petogotchi Kitten, Lilac Akachan, Orange Nano Baby and a Smart Chick, with yellow buttons instead of red like my original one.

• Like 3

Strange. I was just talking about My Akachans/Bobby's in another thread in an attempt to help someone trying to locate their childhood vpet, and then I got 2 blings on my phone from ebay saying two items have been delivered. And it was these.

1-310320141555.jpeg

That's a total of 6 Akachan 1's I now own, 3 Bobby's and a few other variants of the Dragotti workings.

• Like 2

Since I have been to busy to post recently and nobody else seems to have posted much either, allow me to share a  few of the arrivals that have turned up in my absence. 

Here we have a Pet Egg Chicken and a Funny Chick.

20200420-230429.jpg

20200420-230512.jpg

• Like 3

Does the pet chick run on gyaoppi programming?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Does the pet chick run on gyaoppi programming?

If nothing else, those are certainly Gyaoppi chicken sprites on the packaging. :D

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 1

Just ordered.a Connection v3. Fourth addition to my collection,

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

If nothing else, those are certainly Gyaoppi chicken sprites on the packaging. :D

Ah, I meant the funny chick, but yeah, you're right.

• Like 1

I bought these before my last post but they only just arrived. Insane I know. 6 Cute Pets and a DNA Fish which they threw in as an extra surprise gift. Also 12 batteries. 

20200706-144708.jpg

• Like 4

This V3 just arrived this morning! 😊 It's one of my favorite V3 shell designs and now my "first" Tamagotchi, as I'm in the process of rebuilding my collection.

1930515088_Screenshot2020-07-08at16_15_34.png.e360cd287aa3cc0eca6a1b037d22d0d0.png

Just waiting on the batteries to arrive!

• Like 2

my new headset came in 

along with like a bajillion other packages

i know this is tamagotchi oriented butttttt

• Like 2

These three Keitai just arrived from Japan! The white and apple ones are both Akai. Can't wait to start them up 💕

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 14.20.01.jpg

• Like 3

My Argos V5 just arrived!

IMG-5262.jpg

Super excited - I already tested it out just to make sure everything worked. I noticed that the guts are blue and white, instead of the usual green so I was slightly freaked out until I inserted the battery and checked out all of the features. Might add this one to my current challenge as tama #9!

• Like 2

IMG-5307.jpg

My "first" ever V2 just arrived! I had a V2 briefly in my previous collection, but I don't have much experience with is as my first-ever tama was a V3. I'm excited to try this one out, especially since the V2 has some cute characters that were removed for the V3.

EDIT: Ahh!! Just as I hit "save" on this post, the doorbell rang with this new arrival:

IMG-5308.jpg

This is the first-ever tamagotchi I had! I'm so excited to open it up - I think I'm going to time it with the departure of my V3 parent, so that the babies can grow up together.

Edited by Decotchi
  • Like 3

My watermelon Entama just arrived! I've been wanting this one ever since I first started collecting

IMG-5318.jpg

• Like 5

Tama mail! This was a pre-tama-ban purchase that just arrived (pictured alongside the Ichigo Milk shell)

IMG-5406.jpg

• Like 5

I got my Maze maze collection toy it's so cute :)

spacer.png

• Like 3