Sign in to follow this  
oddsandendswithlove

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

spacer.png

These are not all from today, but over the past week! 2 Japanese Angels, a Morino (which I have wanted since I was little!!), A handpainted Japanese Angel, a Peacock v4.5 (my holy grail for the v4.5 along with the globe set which is being shipped to me!!!!), And some Tamagotchi sticker sheets and a Morino trading card #109, which is not only my fave Tama but my lucky number that I have a tattoo of 😊

I also have a Magic Purple On coming to my house this week which I'm so ezcited about! Been a Connection girl for like 15 years lol, excited to finally have a color tama

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Today's arrivals were sitting at my front door. Here we have 'em.

petoakababychick.jpg

A Petogotchi Kitten, Lilac Akachan, Orange Nano Baby and a Smart Chick, with yellow buttons instead of red like my original one.

• Like 2

Strange. I was just talking about My Akachans/Bobby's in another thread in an attempt to help someone trying to locate their childhood vpet, and then I got 2 blings on my phone from ebay saying two items have been delivered. And it was these.

1-310320141555.jpeg

That's a total of 6 Akachan 1's I now own, 3 Bobby's and a few other variants of the Dragotti workings.

• Like 2