Tamagotchi angel problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan1234

Reaction score
So I started two of my American Angels the the exact same time but while running them one of the angels was do the disipline actions while the other one wasn't it. It did it three times and the other one didn't do any at all. Is there a problem with my tamagotchi or care? Help!

But to get no disciplines at all seems weird doesn't it?

Not really, I've been missing discipline calls for days when I was running my Angel. Timing it is really tricky.

But to get no disciplines at all seems weird doesn't it?
I don't think it's weird at all. I'm running my Angel right now too, and since Sunday I've only noticed two discipline times.

yeah ive had the same btween my Japanese version angel and my yellow American version angel.. they are super random! no worries Dylan lol <3 your a great tamagochi parent ^.^

I think some Angels don't call you for discipline when they needed it. I believe that happens more often with 'bad' care characters.

i got an angel, and yes the times are random, and if you really want to get the discipline meter to be full, you should check your tamagotchi angel once in a while

The toddlers and I think teens may or maynot call you when you need to praise them, adult characters do for sure, but when I ran mine, and I got the twin angels maruten and the best care teen didn't call me for praise, I missed it quite a few times (you can tell becuase they always poop after they do good deeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back