What movie do you want to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What movie are you dying to watch next? I've been interested in seeing Kiki's Delivery Service ever since I read the manga of it because Jiji is such as cute cat! Luckily I got the DVD from the library. How about you?

The Great Gatsby. Love the book, so I really want to see how it compares!

Umm the new g.i joe movie

Thor 2 ( not out yet but Gawd what is with their hair?!)

Star track into darkness

The new captain America movie that has yet to be released.....

Umm I also want to have a Harry potter marathon but alas I need the last three movies.... Sad panda

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters coming out August 7th

I love Percy Jackson books and I'm so glad they came out with the next movie!(And Annabeth is blonde ^_^ )

I want someone to make a movie of A LOT of books...The Secret Series, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, the Laura Marlin Mysteries, The Tulip Touch and I don't know what else because I read so many books. And there should be a movie about Tiny Tower and/or Pocket Planes but there never will be. There are no movies that actually exist that I want to see. :p

Tamagotchi: The happiest story in the universe. Ever since I heard about it, I've been DYING to see it. But, I can never find it.

- The Heat

- The Internship

I want to see these movies but I don't want to spend my money on the cinema. I'd much rather buy a Tamagotchi with it :D

I've been dying to see the movie Max Rose. It premiered back in May in France but hasn't been released in the US yet... I've been waiting since there was first news of it happening a few years ago. I'll be first in line to see that one! haha ^_^

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

Minions

Finding Dory

These movies are going to be released in 2014/2015 so it's going to be a long wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back