My tamgotchi won't connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-chan

Reaction score
I just created a new tamagotchi, and so did my sister. its perfectly healthy but the two won't connect! Do they have to be a certain age? HELP ME! Please!

They can be Child-Adult to connect. They may be connectable as babies and in old age but I'm not sure. Were you and your sister's Tamagotchi about 1 inch apart and not touching? Did you make sure your Tamagotchis were doing nothing then both select the heart icon?

Try again and see if it works.

A few seconds. Be paitient. Go to heart > Push B > Put other Tama an inch apart > Go to heart on other Tama > Push B on other Tama > Wait

You actually should push B for the tamagotchis at the same time then just wait.

*puts on lab coat*

The symptoms you are describing make it sound like your tama's are still babies. They can't connect as babies, so wait until they evolve after 1 hour.

Then, after that, both of you go to the heart simple on the far right of the top row and press "b". Then, one of you presses "b" again. For certain results, make sure the infa-red ports are touching. They should connect...

*puts on lab coat*The symptoms you are describing make it sound like your tama's are still babies. They can't connect as babies, so wait until they evolve after 1 hour.

Then, after that, both of you go to the heart simple on the far right of the top row and press "b". Then, one of you presses "b" again. For certain results, make sure the infa-red ports are touching. They should connect...
The infared lights shouldn't touch. I've tried it before and it doesn't work. They must be like... An inch or so apart.

Mine won't connect either. T_T

One is two years old, the other is four. Was I wrong in thinking that they had to be at least two years old? I've tried connecting them at various distances, they're both fed and happy. Neither of them is sick. One maybe has more discipline than the other... They're both female...I don't understand. :)

What am I doing wrong?

I always touch the red parts toether and that works for me. After lots of connecting, one day my tama stopped connecting with my friend's. When I put in a new battery, it starting connecting again.

It seems like even if the battery is good enough to play games and do normal tama stuff, an old battery might not be good enough for connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back