My version one always dies on me. :|

================
Tamagotchi's Name: Hana
Tamagotchi's Age: 4 years
Date of Birth: 25 July, 2013
Date of Passing: 29 July, 2013
What Generation? 1
Other Information? A female Ichigotchi
Your Comments: I am sorry you magically died. I am sorry I didn't hear your death beep. Perhaps I shall stop running my V1 so no more unlucky Tamagotchis bite the dust. Rest in Piece.

================

ichigotchi_by_ikemenmametchi-d63o8ky.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GlitterGummy
      Hey, I'm new here so I hope I post this right!

I have a P2 Japanese Blue Spaceship Tamagotchi, My Zuccitchi died at 14 (days) today but I'm not sure how to get a new Tamagotchi to start over with!

Do I need to reset the whole console to start over?
    • By Loriloid
      SO I sacrificed my mixes and music stars to run my connection v3s that came in the mail the other day... And I have to tell ya, it wasn't easy.
      I open my backpack (Which has like 11 tamas in it) Only to find this inevitable fate.
      Also I have no idea where the tama on the spacy mix came from, that was not my child
      somehow the buttons were pressed to reset it after the previous one died, and now this one is gonna die too
      so, rip these tamas and rip their batteries too which were only used for a good week

cr2032s aren't very cheap man

• By StarBlade
      So a few weeks ago I somehow managed to "cheat death" on my P2. I had Tongaritchi, and he started to do the dying beeping. Then I did some button pressing (no clue what though), and he stopped beeping, and went back to normal, hopping around the screen without a care in the world. Anyone know what the heck happened here?? Very curious, as I'd like to try this on Kusatchi!
    • By tama_and_egg
      I forgot my V2 and V5 Tamagotchis at home today. They are 2G adults (a Mimitchi and a Sunnytchi respectively). It's currently 8:20 am and I normally get home from my last class 3:30-45 pm. Is it likely they will die if left alone for that long?
    • By Vileplumegamer
      http://m.imgur.com/BJXigIr
      I worked really hard on it and i love it
    • By TolueneZene
      Rest in peace, my son.
      I'm sorry I forgot about you, and I'm sorry I didn't restore your mate sooner...
      I regret just ignoring your beeps....