Why can't I view any of my old posts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a couple years since I've been on here, and thought I would come back. Wow- a lot has changed since then.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to go back and look at my old posts but it isn't letting me. Is anyone else having this problem? Could it be because my posts are too old?

Depends on how you are searching... It could be the age, not being sent over with the original server, ip changed/location changed... Something like that. There is a 6th month cut off for somethings and that is likely what caught you up.

Depends on how you are searching... It could be the age, not being sent over with the original server, ip changed/location changed... Something like that. There is a 6th month cut off for somethings and that is likely what caught you up.
Oh really? That sucks.. I really wanted to see all the dumb stuff I posted when I was like 9 haha. Thanks for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back