Plz Help~~~~~~~~~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talktama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Can someone explain how a Tamagotchi Mini work? My parents will buy one if I find out how it works![/SIZE]

I LOVE SAILER MOON!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesent show on tv anymore though :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: sorry but ive never even heard of Tamagotchi mini! Look on websites thats what i did when i lost me tama instruction sheet.

I LOVE SAILER MOON!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesent show on tv anymore though :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: sorry but ive never even heard of Tamagotchi mini! Look on websites thats what i did when i lost me tama instruction sheet.
I'm trying to look right now...;_;

I have 1! I can help you! Ok, there are 3 bottons, as you know. lets say the tama made a mess, you'd press a 2 clean it up! Or if it beeps and you see a swirl og hte screen then press a and seslect a cirlce with a dot on it as a meal! You'll get instruction when you get it! I mean, does anyone ever read the instructions anymore! GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!

Yeah i agree to read the instructions

but i never read them cause i have had tamagotchis ever since i was like 4 befor i could read them =)

I love sailormoon :hitodetchi: to but so sad I havn't seen it for ages *sniff* :furawatchi: I loved it when I was little and I have some cute pics of me in my sailor costume :angry: and OMG I still like the show :(

one of my friends lost her tama and she still hasn't found it but she lost it like 4 months ago she hasn't even tried to find it and like thee of my other friends flushed their tama's down the toilet *how mean*so this is just for every tama who has been neglected

:pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :angry: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: B) :p ;) :wacko: :( :D :unsure: we're sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back