Pet 'N Play odd pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find any information about them but they are sold on various other sites. Perhaps you should get one to find out what it's like. :D

I have the dog and cat. They're interesting but HUGE. They connect so they can interact with each other. I wouldn't say they're a virtual pet but more of a game/accessory companion pet. From what I've gathered (with playing with them for like 10 minutes) they don't have meters for hunger, health, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot find any information about them but they are sold on various other sites. Perhaps you should get one to find out what it's like. :D
Heh, I kind of want to! It looks really cute. It's strange that there's literally nothing out there about it...it makes me even more curious. :D

I have the dog and cat. They're interesting but HUGE. They connect so they can interact with each other. I wouldn't say they're a virtual pet but more of a game/accessory companion pet. From what I've gathered (with playing with them for like 10 minutes) they don't have meters for hunger, health, etc...
Thanks, WhiteClaw! I was afraid of that. It still seems adorable, but I do wish it had to be fed/taken care of. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind doing a short video of them? If not, I understand; videos can take a lot of time, after all. ^^;

They are really cute. I have a cat one. You mainly play with them and watch animations. Its pretty straight forward.

They are really cute. I have a cat one. You mainly play with them and watch animations. Its pretty straight forward.
It does sound cute. ^_^ Would you recommend it? I'm afraid it may becoming boring quickly since there's no actual upkeep/feeding/the like. What do you think?

EDIT: Also, do you know if ones from different regions can connect with each other? I was thinking of buying the UK version ("Anipalz World") since I found the cat for a cheaper price, but I'm worried it may not be able to connect to an American version if I bought one in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to have mine on for a few days at a time to keep it new/cute. There is a graph to fill every day. That can keep it more entertaining. I try to keep it in a bag/pouch to protect the screen. I don't know if they'd connect, but I would guess they would. It would be simple enough to check by the metal parts on the sides, if they are the same. Mine are round with 3 or 4 dots along the side for connecting. I have it put away. I wouldn't sell your soul on one. Maybe no more then $30 with shipping. I bought mine on clearance I think...

I personally think they are cute, but they can get old doing the samething. They don't change/evolve at all. The sounds are better then many digital pets. I love cats, so I felt the need to have it and was worth whatever I payed for it. (couldn't tell ya, don't remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back