Something keeps on happens!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha_Cutie

Reaction score
:angry: i keep on getting a :angry: or a :unsure: its keeps on happening no mater what!And i really want a :huh: what do i do?????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Try more discipline, don't wait for it to beep before you feed it, and don't let the poop stay on the screen for too long.

Take completely different care of it.

Feed it just one kind of food, play just one kind of game. Stuff like that.

Neglect it a lot or play with it a LOT and keep it up well. just do something totally different. :unsure:

To avoid the Maskutchi and the Gozarutchi you need to change the way you care for your Tama while it is a Teen character.

Try to keep all the Happy Hearts & Hungry Hearts full at all times. If you are going to be away from your Tama - or can't look after it / check it constantly, then put it on Pause (checking first that all hearts are full) - that way you will know that you can keep up the perfect care when you have a spare couple of hours / afternoon, etc.

Hope this helps

Best, etc.

TamaMum

ok new question then, how do u get a :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
that use to happen to me all the time with my v1 it was during the school year and i left them at home everyday so all the hearts would be emtpy. then once i started taking it to school and taking good care of it i got good characters. you just need to take really good care of it and at the most let it get one empty heart and you will get something good! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back