Sign in to follow this  
Arika122

Scratch or normal?

I recently got my IDL and I love it to bits, but one thing that bugs me is a line on the top of the 2nd button. Is it normal?

My ID L has that too, noticed it the day after I got it..... What colour is yours? Mine is the blue one

Huh.... Maybe it's something from the factory? I thought mine might have gotten scratched by me.... Odd maybe other people have the same thing?

can you take takes pics of it cause I don't have that with any of my tama's

Huh.... Maybe it's something from the factory? I thought mine might have gotten scratched by me.... Odd maybe other people have the same thing?

Odds: sure once I get home from work (hopefully my camera will catch it)

I'm pretty sure mine has a line on the 2nd button too o.o

Mine is white.

I don't recall any of mine having that, either... but I'll check them when I get home!

ok I see what your talking about now FW...and I checked all of my tamagochi id l's and NON have them so im not sure hunni?

I never noticed anything like that on my blue iD L-E (and too lazy to check now XD) but I do know that I saw a line a lot like that near the top of my P's when I first got it. idk???

It could have just been me... But jeez such a hard spot to scratch much...

I saw it when it was in the box, so I'm guessing there was something happening during the factory process.

i have one on top of the second button too. did the little plastic cover come with a tab on the side on all of yours? i watched some past unboxing videos a a lot didnt have those..

do you mean the hard-to-see line on top of the second button on the photo? because in that case, I don't tihnk you have to worry, I have it to, it's on the left of my ID L and i think it goes a littlbe bit diagonal. so I don't think something happened in the factory or something :)

Yeah, it could be that it's on every iD L but you probably only see it when it's in the right angle (like you said) and enough light in the room so maybe not everybody noticed it.

I don't have my iD L yet but I know that my Morino has a tiny spot of paint on a place where it's not supposed to be. At first it was bugging me but there's really nothing you can do about it so I accepted it.

Besides; my boyfriend once said to me that scratches and such "imperfections" accually make an item unique. That made me feel much better after I accidentally scratched the ring he gave to me. :rolleyes:

----------

EDIT: corrected a typo

Edited by Nathalietchi