Sign in to follow this  
Amat Gotchi

Tama-Go Favorite Foods Project

So, we were working on making a TamaTown Tama-Go favorite foods chart pretty near a year ago, and I guess we kind of forgot about it.

However, I think it's still a good idea to get this thread up and running again and work on making a chart. Here is the old thread.

This was the verdict we reached:

The Revised List (see details below) Thanks for contributing to the list!!
Boys:
Kinotchi: pudding!
Ahirukutchi: crepe
Mattaritchi: pear!
Kilalatchi: cereal!
Korokotchi: hot dog
Monpatchi: orange
Mametchi: omelette!!
Kuromametchi: chocolate bar
Kikitchi: bananas!
Kuchipatchi: burger
Shimashimatchi: beef bowl
Wooltchi: sundae
Tarakotchi: Teriyaki chicken (please reverify)
Nonopotchi: corn
Gozarutchi: pizza slice
Necktietchi: kebab
Ojitchi: fries
Oyajitchi: sushi platter
Girls
Nokotchi: pudding!
Belltchi: cherry
Hoshitchi: ice cream
Shelltchi: cookie!
Mikazukitchi: juice
Chuchutchi: marshmallow
Lovelitchi: cupcake
Violetchi: apple pie
Chamametchi: marshmallow!
Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this)
Makiko: muffin
Ringotchi: sausage
Uwasatchi: donut
Kunoitchi: waffle
Marotchi: sushi roll
Pipotchi: rice bowl
Grippatchi: smoothie
Otokitchi: Fries

Please note the difference between sushi and sushi roll. Sushi is the sushi platter, and sushi roll is the individual sushi roll (shown as sushi on V3, V4, and V4.5 and maybe some others) and although the two fulfill the same hunger hearts, some characters are partial to sushi (platter) and others are partial to sushi roll. I add "platter" to the sushi platter (called sushi on the Tamagotchi) to reduce confusion, if this makes sense.
Let's start taking pictures of the characters to help people make pixels of the characters. :D I'll try soon!
I copy-pasted the list. It is now complete. It is still a good idea to post favorite food discoveries you have made on your own to help reconfirm them.
Thank you so much, Delora93 and all others who are helping/have helped to get these favorite foods! :D

(And please note that the Tama-Go has no food dislikes.)

Does anyone here know how to make pixels of Tamagotchi stuff? That would really help in making our chart. We'd probably want pixels of the characters and foods. If pictures are necessary to make into pixels, I can take some pictures, too.

Any ideas for programs to use, more reconfirmations of or corrections to the current list, please post them here.

Thanks, everyone!

I can help with the spriting but I can't run my TamaGo cause im in another country :S

• Like 1

I'd be happy to help with spriting, just one question, though. D you want the sprites to look exactly as they do on the Tama-Go, or more detailed?

I'd be happy to help with spriting, just one question, though. D you want the sprites to look exactly as they do on the Tama-Go, or more detailed?

I don't know. What were you thinking of for more detailed sprites? Is it possible to give an example?

Flare means do you want just the regular black pixels or do you want them with color like this : 2qs7ax0.png

I think. Lol

Edited by LittleChocoWolf
  • Like 1

Flare means do you want just the regular black pixels or do you want them with color like this : 2qs7ax0.png

I think. Lol

Ohh. In that case, color sprites would be nicer as long as they're not too much extra work. (I don't know much about spriting, sorry.)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iTamannadi
      I would like to know your favorite character type/shape and if there are any old characters you want to see return in the future? 
      I personally like all characters above, except the ones who are based on food! 
      I would love to see a return of characters like Togetchi, Tosakatchi, Yattatachi, Ginjirotchi and so many others!
      I think the return of so many old characters to the new colored versions where you can mix their genes I think we will get so many great looking characters.
      Let me know what you guys think 
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By Penguin-keeper
      When you look back at your time with the Tamagotchi line, what's your personal all-time favourite moment?
      For me, it was noticing that the art-style of the Gen 1 Tamagotchi was quite similar to, and shared an oddball sense of humour with, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Kirby video game series, which I noticed right after the Tamagotchi line was released in the West.
      I first noticed this when my first Babytchi evolved into Marutchi, because I felt that Marutchi kind of resembled Kirby, and I continued to notice it throughout my time running the device.

Kirby meets Marutchi.
      Kirby originated on the Game Boy, which had a greyscale display that allowed for four shades of green (which was changed to four shades of grey on the Game Boy Pocket), and the Tamagotchi line originally had monochrome displays, so similar limitations influenced the character-designs of both, which are generally simple, cute, and very expressive.
      The Kirby series is one of my all-time favourite video game series, and I loved the fact that the Tamagotchi bore similarities to its art-style and sense of humour, so that's why this is my favourite nostalgic Tamagotchi moment.
      What's yours?
    • By DaughterDevil
      Hey

I need some help my tama turned in to lovelitchi yesterday and she now hates the rice from the frigde. Is this normaal? I can also follow only 1 class at school, art class. In art class there is an animation and in all the rest are they just Talking? Is that normal? What do I need to do?
    • By Knighttchi's Ballad
      I've been a lurker hear for quite awhile (likely will continue to because there is allot to read), but I've decided to finally make an account because of a peculiarity with my Tamagotchi Dream Town Friends. I was actually going to post also about the strange background on one of my Dream Towns, but I then discovered it correlated to Easter (the egg with a heart was a dead giveaway, but I was certain Easter was always in April...).

So I have a Dream Town friend I bought new off Amazon.ca and another Dream Town I am currently running that I got in a used lot of three (rather funny story about this, considering I practically got them for free!). As far as I know they are both from Canada since I bought them from Canadian sellers (with Canadian dollars, if that's relevant). On the Dream Town I bought from Amazon, the Music Cafe offer 8 purchasing options for meals (of which the meat pie remains consistent) and 6 for snacks. But on the Dream Town I got in the lot of three, there are only 5 for meals and 5 for snacks. The limit on my used Dream Town has been a minor irritant, but it's strange enough that I wondered why.

My Amazon Dream Town has been connected to the online Dream Town game, but I haven't connected my used one because it isn't necessary (and the website keeps deleting my username, for no apparent reason). Additionally, I think all three of my used Dream Towns had a serial number printed above the "C E" on the back in gold letters but my Amazon Dream Town did not. I can't confirm this as my used Dream Town came covered thickly in marker which I removed with hand sanitizer, effacing it along with the marker, and my Amazon Dream Town shows slight signs of wear, although I do not handle it much anymore.

So, to summarize, does anyone know why one Dream Town has more purchasing options than the other?

Edit: Typo
    • By WhiteMageKnits
      I purchased my Tama-Go used with no figures. I just purchased the Mametchi figure with the rainbow faceplate. When I connected the figure it only has the Game option and one game (cradle). The instructions that came with it (unopened/new) says it has a toy shop and two games, neither is cradle. I purchased this figure for the toy shop. Do I need to unlock these somehow or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!